Reviews for The Messiah's Legacy
aaa chapter 17 . 4/25
Well, maybe the snowhole is finally going to learn something about basic human decency from this.
aaa chapter 15 . 4/25
You've made Weiss into an incredibly unpleasant, unjustifiedly arrogant and bigoted person and it would be nice if she actually got her comeuppance for it sometime soon, because the way everyone keeps putting up with her godawful attitude makes me think nothing so much as "of course they have to tolerate her, she's a main character." That's just bad writing.
aaa chapter 3 . 4/24
It's certainly well-written and enjoyable, but I'll have to agree that twenty-four thousand words is substantially more than this chapter deserved or needed in any way. There's something to be said for writing discipline and brevity. You don't have to put in every idea that comes and, in fact, you often shouldn't.
RedSS chapter 8 . 4/1
This SEES go-through is full of sadnes and unstability from their part. Understandable, and with a good grasp of their lack of atitude.
RedSS chapter 7 . 2/21
This interlude was refreshing, and certaibly something necesary. You really did shatter the image of SEES as a battke-hardenned group with nothing to fear or feel. Really good job.
RedSS chapter 6 . 2/21
That omake was pretty good, man. Oh, an also, don't mess with the now-rich SEES members that are running away from the dinning hall.
Selias chapter 8 . 2/18
Little to no help against concussive force? Is that something from canon, or did you just make it up to give Akihiko an actual chance?
RedSS chapter 5 . 2/12
Good made up backstory there.
RedSS chapter 4 . 2/11
Remind me why I signed this contract again? Ah yes, the fanfic. Whatever. Now, this was less than a fight and more like a "goddamnitthatwasafreakingslaughteragainstshadowsImeangrimsohmygodwhatistherestgoingtodowiththem" thing.

...

Maybe I went a but overboard...
RedSS chapter 3 . 2/9
Well, if SEES were a PMC, I would certainly be inside.
RedSS chapter 2 . 2/8
I'm regretting signing this contract already. Chapters are too long and, while I don't dislike SEES,my fav character is Minato by most.
RedSS chapter 1 . 2/8
Looks like I signed another contract *sights*
Allright, let's stat reading.
ZetaCommand chapter 20 . 1/18
Nice to see update! As always the quality is excellent, and good job in including a new character and event into the mix. That takes real skill in crossovers.
Heika chapter 20 . 12/25/2017
In the Chinese beliefs, it is a Kirin not a Dragon at the center, so that is a difference which would indicate which side their beliefs originated from.

Thanks for the new chapter. I really need to reread this, but I am busy with an online class between semesters, and cannot really spend the time reading 500K words along with everything else.
simple405 chapter 20 . 12/27/2017
Ganbate, Fight, Keep on Keeping on. Thanks for the lovely chapter. That precios moment with Aigis and Pyrrah was a light. On another note when thinking of Li, I thought up an analogy similar to one I heard in Dragon Age Origins. "There is a darkness in the heart that swallows all light. It is not the darkness of despair that seeks light but a hunger who unceasingly consumes." Something along those lines when I forgot the lines I thought up a minute ago, thank you potato memory. It sounded nice and applicable in my head bur is without substance and simply summarizing redundantly. Anyways, thanks for the amazing story and it warms the heart to read your determination in completing this work. Digitize27 just completed their fic named "Plucking Strings" that was wonderfully complete, wholesome, and comprehensive in plot. I just loved the character development and how they resolved the plot at surprisingly succint moments. Most of this is useless blabber because I don't want to spoil. I hope you find more great fics to read alongside writing your own.