Reviews for Dispelling the Silence
666Spektor chapter 39 . 9/21
I BLOODY LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS STORY!
THANK U SO MUCH!
lithuanthalasa chapter 1 . 8/5
I greatly liked your story. I've read through it, and it has many appreciated moments of levity, yet some more profound darkened moments that haunt the characters.
MarauderMist chapter 39 . 6/29
Nice story! Would love to read more from you.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 38 . 6/27
And here I thought at least this is a better story where Hogwarts is not bashed no wonder many fans hates Harry/Hermione stories if this kind of treatment given to hp world where Dumbledore is villain and Weasleys are money grabbers and education of Hogwarts is so poor that a newly opened school is better than it.
leonix2009 chapter 39 . 3/5
oh my God i loved this story very much
it was fantastic
marykent chapter 1 . 1/21
This story was fantastic! The continual mystery throughout the story was engaging and I was always refining my ideas about what I thought might be going on. I also enjoyed your characterization of Sirius. Most of the time I don't appreciate him but I really liked your version since you had a way for him to grow up before the story. Great work!
katmom chapter 39 . 12/17/2016
This was lovely. Thank you so very much for sharing. I enjoyed it very much.

Merry Christmas!

Now there's hope!
katmom chapter 26 . 12/17/2016
Aha! Well done!
katmom chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
I certainly have my suspicions. We will see if they pan out! Thank you for sharing.
Kathie
katmom chapter 21 . 12/17/2016
Oh dear! I'm sure she's innocent, too, and was instrumental in Gabi's release. This is so good.
katmom chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
Lovely lunch followed by a bad scare. Thanks for sharing
katmom chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I love how they both have baggage. AND that she knows Sirius.
katmom chapter 8 . 12/17/2016