Reviews for Chances
quirky21 chapter 15 . 2/22/2017
Must say, you did a fine job linking the storylines of the games. I'm intrigued on your take of events. Somehow I missed where Yara was described so that no one recognizes her, but I'm glad it's there that she looks different, because even Alistair wouldn't have been that oblivious. There's some stuff that could use work. Overall, though, I'm glad I finally got around to reading this. Good job, Dr. Shampoo!
KoraKendalls chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
Nice! Can't wait to read Catastrophe!
Aeowyn chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
Oh dear. Okay. I would like you to write through the rest of this week. You cannot keep me in waiting!
Aeowyn chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
Wow! This chapter was so amazing. You handled an insane Meredith quite well. Loved the imagery and details when Orsino became abomination
Aeowyn chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
Liked this chapter! Yara staying ... Her duty ... Reminiscent of her past. I enjoyed how you protrayed Leliana. It's like she recognized her but ... Wavered in her certainty.

Good chapter
Aeowynn chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
I could not imagine the hell she goes through. Reliving the memories but being left with painful emotions. Grief. The flashback scene was smooth. Wow.. Intense
Hufflepuff Legend chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
More of 'the elf' was very interesting, who is his master? What do they want? Her memory of the images in the flashback are gone? Why is Bethany so sweet? :) So many questions I have.
Looking forward to the next chapter. :D
Juliana Shay chapter 11 . 8/19/2016
Yay caught up! Poor Bethany... The loss hit her hard. Nice touch with the letter
Juliana Shay chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
It seems Duke recognized her, and even Alistair, but he shrugged it off when she did not recollect. I'm curious, does she remember anything of the dreams or is it blanks and just the terrified feelings remain?
Juliana Shay chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
Again, cleverly done with the flashbacks. Seamless, and there is a connection how between Bethany and Yara
Juliana Shay chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
I am really loving how you ease in those flashbacks. Flawless
Juliana Shay chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
I was wondering how Yara meets up with Bethany. I really like your characterization of Bethany... Felt her in your words. Damn Jasper. But I have to worry if this is the end to the band
KoraKendalls chapter 11 . 8/19/2016
So Yara is going to Highever... this should be good! Can't wait to see what happens.
Hufflepuff Legend chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
This chapter was amazing and emotional to read. The letter was very well done, Varric helping to write it was a very nice touch. Excited for more. :)
Juliana Shay chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Oh this is getting interesting. So there is another theme with he Templars. I can feel the bitter Petra feels