Reviews for Dark Room
Suzie Qness chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
*cries of joy* oh yes yes yes! I love it!
obsessed reader chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
Wow...Thorin really redeemed himself here...what a beautiful letter! If she wasn't in love with him already that would have done it! Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
Thank you for updating! A happy ending and she is with a child, again ;) You're the best :) I can't wait for more chapters of your other stories.
ChrisDurin chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
Awww this is so lovely :) I really love it!
dearreader chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
Loved it, what else is new? Very sweet and loving.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
Thorin's love letter was beautiful! I knew that cantankerous dwarf had it in him! :-) A fifth child is exciting! I think the child should be Mira. I know she's Amrod's daughter, but Thorin always loved her so. A fun story with a lovely ending. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Citadela chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
As I was saying, I always find your writing amazingly imaginative and "live", full of vivid imagery, but this letter is so very real, so from this world. I hope ti never get the need, but if I do,I am so pintching it for myself ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
That was lovely. Not cute, or fluffy, just lovely. On reading that letter I had a feeling I was reading a "real" letter from a "real" person. I am having hard time defining it, but
Wynni chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
That love letter was everything right in the world.

and that she was vexed so with his humor over her flirty attempts.

Perfect ending to a marvelous story. Thank you for this.
jbxl chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
Brilliant!
Likarian chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
Amazing
Thanks for your beautiful story. Really i love it. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
Ahhhhh poor Wren! : /
Just4Me chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
What a nightmare! To be laughed at for your attempts at seduction. What ego can stand up to that?
Lalithiel chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
I'm sorry but he kissed her she felt like it was okay to do. It's not her fault he can't control himself. What an ass making her cry like that. He didn't even really apologize. No buts just I was a huge jerk I was wrong. End of story. I'd slap him so hard ooooohhh.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
OMG, poor Wren! She was counting on a quite different conclusion of that evening :(
I hope you won't let them suffer for too long.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »