Reviews for Dark Room
YMR chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
"You are interrupting my desert..." I laughed out loud! And I'm enjoying your story; thank you for sharing it.
y
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
Fantastic chapter!
Just4Me chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
Dain and "Queenie" are quite the pair. Loved their banter. And I loved the idea (unless Thorin was teasing) that there might another little girl. He was making wonderful progress until he had to go and mention Aldacar, and then lose his ever mercurial temper. But that is the dwarf she loves, so I'm sure she'll figure it out. I liked the idea that in some ways she appreciates this opportunity to get to know him all over again. But I was kind of hoping for some "repercussions". But then, the story would be over, and I'm enjoying it far too much.
dearreader chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
Love how in spite of Wren's racism against dwarves, she is drawn to the king so strongly. Like a magnet. Feel sorry for Thorin, being patient and loving under very trying circumstances.
Wynni chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
Oh Thorin, you just had to go and mention Aldecar, and you were doing so well!

I wonder if he'll figure out he's his own worst enemy.

Dain and Wren are an absolute delight. Thank you for adding their banter to the story. It's an absolute delight.

Yeah, Wren has a will of iron. Lost memory or not, two days or not, I don't know that I woudln't (or would) be climbing one Thorin Oakenshield like a tree. It's a situation that's hard to wrap my imagination around.
Obsessed reader chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I loved Wren's reaction to Dane! Poor Thorin and Wren. It's got to be hard for both of them.
Robinbird79 chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
So Wren smacked that other healer. Love it. Poor things: Thorin is trying to be patient and Wren is trying ... well, trying. :)
coecoe11 chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
Love the chapter :) Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
Thank you for updating. A great chapter. Wren and Dain's banter - priceless, lol.
Poor Thorin! He is so frustrated with his wife.
LisaDev chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
So much fun! Love your work. You are a fantastic writer I have been working my way through all your stories and I adore them all.
coecoe11 chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
Thanks for the awesome update! :) can't wait to read more!
Just4Me chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
It IS fun to watch Thorin fumble and then try to eat his words. But then he goes and apologizes with such heartfelt sincerity. Really, what can you do with that? Just love him, I suppose.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Good chapter. She needs to remember him, right? I can't wait for more:)
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Fabulous chapter!
Robinbird79 chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Poor Thorin. He's trying to be patient. I good shagging might jar her memory but he's too much of a gentleman and too honorable to do that. :)
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »