Reviews for New Beginnings: Bella's True Mate
Tilty.bbb chapter 13 . 3/24
This was a fantastic read well done
toomuchmouth chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
Nope. Okay, I'm really sorry but I couldn't continue this story.
The instant love just didn't sit well with me. I mean, yes they have a mating bond but that doesn't mean instant love. Instant attraction? Could be. Having the urge to be with them? Understandable. Having a pull towards them? Definitely. But this instant love thing? Na-uh. Pass.
And please cut off the excessive use of 'love' and 'my love', really, you're going to put me off those pet names.
toomuchmouth chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
Okay well this chapter started out pretty nice. But then we got to the middle, where Bella's POV starts. The moment where she said 'I guess I can't live without Alec either' was a little cringy for me. How does she know what had happened? I thought that nobody really explained vampire mating to her, and that's why she was so caught up in Edward in the first place. And anyway, it could really be an awkward moment when it turns out that the feeling of 'the world stopping' is only just her getting jet lagged.
Okay. So let me get this straight. Bella got her heart broken by some teenage vampire in the middle of the woods. And then a couple of months later another teenage vampire told her she needed to go to Italy to face the 'kings' of their kind and she's okay with that. And when they got there, she's somehow the mate of yet another teenage vampire yet she's definitely okay with it? Like not even concerned just a little? I mean, jeez she's kissing him not long after they've met. I would've thought that she'd be more careful and sceptical considering her past experience with a teenage vampire.
Moving on to the Christian's POV part. At one point he said that he and his mate had never been apart for more than a day in the last millennia. Does that mean she was there with the Cullens when he was 'infiltrating' them? Then how come Bella has never seen her before? Also, just in the last chapter, I believe, Christian said that he had been with Bella for two days (when Jane asked about her scent being all over him), so that means that his aforementioned statement is false and misleading. And please tone it down with the pet names between them. It was so overused and I was getting really tired of it.
Lastly, Alec's POV. For him to be able to let Esme in to the room is a bit sketchy for me. I mean, Alec willingly expose his vulnerable changing mate to another vampire, even if that vampire is a woman and supposedly kind, his instinct should be to protect her from any possible danger. Not to mention the thing about her change being faster and significantly painless JUST because her true mate is there and he hates seeing her hurting? Yeah it's a bit far-fetched, in my opinion.
But hey, this is YOUR story and you can do whatever you want. You can make your vampire characteristics and you can make up anything. It's up to you.
I'm just giving you my opinion and my preference.
toomuchmouth chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I have questions! First of all, I thought Christian said that he wasn't an official member of the Cullen coven, but not even two sentences later he said that he was the newly appointed 'leader' of the coven. What? I can't understand. Are Esme and her 'children' making a new coven with Christian? That means that they're NOT the Cullen coven anymore, right? I mean, you can't appoint someone who is NOT a member of a certain group to be their leader. I mean, you CAN, but I don't think that it's a wise decision. The next logical step would be to appoint Esme as the 'new coven leader', since she's the matriarch of the family, you know. Furthermore, if Christian is not an official member of the Cullen coven, why should he obey Carlisle when he ordered everyone to cut all ties with Bella? He has no obligations whatsoever towards Carlisle.
Another thing. I see that he has red eyes. So he's not a veggie vamp? Was he hiding that only from Bella or from the whole coven too? I mean, it's pretty hard to hide your diet from another vampire, I would assume, since they could smell the fresh human blood on you after you hunted. And I bet he had given good business for the contacts company, considering he had to wear the things for how long? More than a couple of years now (and that's assuming that he's only hiding this from Bella. Who knows how long it is if he's also hiding from the Cullen family).
jacksperluvr chapter 13 . 5/6/2017
I liked it a lot.
Isabella Swan-Malfoy chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
It wasn't the American Revolution that Jasper fought in. It was the Civil War.
Bell 1 chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
Thank you for sharing your story.
Sassyvampmama chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Thank you for sharing.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I can't wait to read update soon! :)
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
cool huh a happy ending with the ball and everything, glad that the girls of the coven are getting along right. Thank you for sending this chapter update to us once again and have a good weekend.
traceybuie chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
Wasn't expecting that...
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
OMG :)3 It story is Great ! Brilliant!The chapter is great! Splendid! Nothing more and nothing less!I can't wait to read update soon!
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
thank you for the update, this was a good chapter. Wow glad that Edward and Carlisle's team lost and yes I'm glad that Aro gave Bella the opportunity to burn the new born vampires and Edward and Carlisle. Also glad that Charlie Swan got a chance to live right. Thank you once again for the update and have a good week.
traceybuie chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
Glad the evil is gone for now. Glad Charlie is going to be across the ocean and not close by to hear his daughter's sex noises. Ew!
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
wow how low Carlisle and Edward thinks of people not good. I wonder if they know that the Volturri are there as well. I really do hope that they are going to be okay and win the battle right. Also I wonder if they will keep Charlie alive as well. Thank you for the update once again, and yes I hope that Bella can block Edward and who ever not right. Thank you and have a good week to come.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »