Reviews for shivering teeth
Lilly flower forever chapter 2 . 7/4
Aw nice!
Mischief Tea chapter 2 . 7/3
Awwwwwwwwww *combusts from sweet innocent cuteness*
I love how they're so gentle and pure and adorable and - *tears up a little* :')
spinnerofdark chapter 2 . 2/28
: )
AlmineGoneWild chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
Aristocats? Really Adrien, really? Secondly I loved how cute this was. Thanks for a wonderful story!
Shipfinder chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
aaaaawwwwww! luv this lil story3 :D
mak0-ch1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
This is probably in my top 3 favourites from all your miraculous fanfic stories. Simple plot, great execution of friendship and romance fluff.

I also appreciate your champion-worthy attempts at making chloe more human. Because no one is ever as black and white as they seem in children's shows.

That being said, I can't help but let a thought niggle in my mind while reading:

The whole class would've totally devolved (or evolved?) into one big naked, cuddling party.

I'm not saying it to be dirty-minded. I believe that would've been the most pragmatic outcome for a group of people at risk of hypothermia. I imagine the whole class huddling up, while the people making up the outer shell actually end up having everyone's shirts to cover their exposed sides.

I imagine that Mari still feeling cold in her room is just residual symptoms of hypothermia, especially since ladybugs are prone to coldness to begin with. Otherwise, the whole soaking her in hot water wouldve been a big no-no, according to first aid treatment protocol.

and i STILL wouldve imagined a naked-ish (down to their underwear) cuddle party.

Anyways, just things to know. still very much love this story.

Happy writings!
Keylearner8001 chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
Amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhh this was so damn cute!
Kiracles chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
aaahhhh!
InuLuna19 chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
Well this was very cute and fluffy! I like it! 3
Klankitkat chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
you should write what actually would happen in winter
saberstorm chapter 2 . 6/24/2016