Reviews for The Untold Secrets of Bonnie and Enzo
Guest chapter 17 . 3/25/2019
Brilliant
Aimee chapter 3 . 6/24/2018
My god! I love it so much!
Hannah Koty chapter 17 . 6/18/2018
This was such a powerful story. I loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
I have been following this fanfiction for a while now. It's always going to be my favorite Bonenzo fanfic. You definitely have a thing for writing. Thank you so much for finishing it.
Zoe-eoZ chapter 17 . 7/20/2017
Your story got recommended to me you a fellow Bonenzo fan. Thanks for sharing it!

While I usually enjoy stories closer to canon more, your AU was captivating. I love your writing style (though at times you like the forget the "singular s" and switch between tenses. But I get it. When you write, things sometimes just rush out and even when / if proof reading, there's always something you end up missing. And who has the time to go all over to again, right? lol)

Anyways. I loved this. It was a fun read, and I loved how it ended happily.
Darko chapter 17 . 6/27/2017
You delivered on a well written fic, I wish we had a sweeter ending on the show the way you wrote in this fic. Bonnie is living her life back in Vegas and Enzo is on the road with a band finally living his life. But they are still alive and together majority in love. Rebekah, Damon, Ric and Even Jamie were great as well, if you ever decide to write again maybe a sequel I'd love to see Bonnie repair her relationship with Jamie, her dad in rehab, Ric's funeral, and more of Debekah's relationship, also Bonnie's blooming friendship with Rebekah, maybe more on the Mikaelson clan.
Elane chapter 17 . 6/27/2017
Absolutely wonderful ending! The end epilogue was wonderful and I love how both Bonnie and Enzo also decided to live their separate lives.
RIRI chapter 17 . 6/25/2017
just did a reread and finish off this story, I love it so much
Plz write again even if it's with Bonenzo and the Mikaelsons lol
Lara Croft Fillon chapter 17 . 6/26/2017
I can't believe it over, you started this fic in June last year and now it's over as well as VD. If you want we can get together and do this TO/TVD fic just message me about it when you're up for it.
Selene Malik chapter 17 . 6/25/2017
Congrats on finishing, I wish I had the time to do the same or at least update more often. But this was hands down amazing, Bonnie, Jamie and their dad, the stuff with Ric was heartbreaking. I love Bonnie and Rebekah's growing friendship from fake to real. Bonnie and Enzo, their love story and secrets just WOW thank god they found each other again and accepted their love.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2017
Loved your story can't wait for the one about the originals!
UnicGel chapter 17 . 6/25/2017
I love this fic, so sad it's ended but thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Please do write another Bonenzo fic! :)
bethanylst chapter 17 . 6/25/2017
Thank you for completed the story. I was so worried you'd just leave it be. It's a really good and sweet and bittersweet story. Bonenzo are my otp and they deserves a happy ending. I'm glad that they got one here. If you write another Bonenzo story, I'd be sure I'm gonna read it.
sardonictart chapter 17 . 6/24/2017
Aw. Yay! I loved this entire story, and the ending was just beautiful. Thank you for writing such a vivid, complex and rewarding alternate tale. These two are by far my favorite TVD couple, so I enjoyed the heck out of this. As for your other story ideas, I adore Caroline so any Bonenzo story including her would be cool too. And we never got Enzo's backstory, so that could be really interesting territory to both write and read.
Jeannie chapter 17 . 6/23/2017
WOW thank you so much for following through with this fic and finishing it. I'm glad Bonnie and Enzo have their happy ending here. I love that Bonnie is healing and trying to get better and that Enzo went and followed his dream.