Reviews for The Untold Secrets of Bonnie and Enzo
BrookeDWinchester chapter 15 . 3/19/2017
I'm pleased to hear you're working on something else because this was a great fic and I'll miss it.
Corky chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
bonenzo, things are working out for them. As for the Bennetts I can't wait for that.
KennettDiaries chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
Only two chapters left NOOOOO.
Yay to new fic. All the Bennetts were amazing, a fanfic with all of them getting love and being badass together would be amazing.
RiRi chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
I was lowkey hoping for some smut but this was still amazing. Bonnie finally allowing herself to fall in love with Enzo. And her comforting Enzo this time around, the Bamon moment was great too. I really did like Anna's bit.
I'm all here for a Bennett family fic. Bring Lucy, Emily, Grams and Qetsiyah.
The Sushi Monster chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
Loved loved loved this chapter - I felt Enzo just needing Bonnie in that moment as a distraction and for comfort, but Bonnie also not giving in and doing things she wasn't comfortable with. It was a wonderful mix.

As for Bennetts, I'm always partial to Grams but Lucy has always intrigued me as well (esp with her history on the show with the Armory/St. Johns.) Love to hear about more BE fic!
ellie55 chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
Awesome awesome awesome fic! Love it! And the Bennett family centered fic sounds so good.
Elane chapter 14 . 3/16/2017
I want to hug Bonnie and Enzo. They have so much going on and only seem to have each other to truly talk to. I really hope to read Bonnie being Enzo's support system like he is for her.
BrookeDWinchester chapter 14 . 3/14/2017
I haven't even caught up with TVD since Enzo died.
But this fic is still amazing and I hope you keep writing afterwards.
Enzo's dad is a shithead, Bonnie's family is a mess. She and Enzo have each other though.
Abdi chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Okay but Enzo's dad is the worst. he left his wife and son to be with another woman. he lives two hours away probably in Virginia and he never called or visit? Enzo deserves better than that shit for a father, no wonder he's close to Ric who I hope we'll see again before this fic is over.
Jamie and Anna? That's interesting pairing, I think he might click more with Sarah, I was lowkey expecting Elena or Caroline.
I miss Bonnie and Enzo too, the finale should of been two hours rather than one, I guess CW wasn't having it. Enzo should of came back and got to live his life, I hate that Stefan died and Tyler too. I did like seeing all those old character, Lexi and Grams especially.
bethanylst chapter 14 . 3/13/2017
I feel the same. I saw the chemisty between them bake in s5. I was hoping the writers would build up their relationship back then. But instead they sand them to a different path (Bonnie tripped in the prison world and Enzo doing God knows what with Sarah. I really don't know what that storyline help the show developed.) I keep think about what happened if they tripped in the prison world together , maybe we would get more Bonenzo scene.
I really love to read your story. 3 more chapters to go. I hope we will get a HEA. After what we got on the show , I really need that.
P.S Sorry for my poor English.
kpmindc chapter 14 . 3/13/2017
I'm a huge Bonnie and Enzo fan and I'm so happy your sharing your story. The final has me bummed out so you writing makes me happy. Poor Enzo has a shit dad in either reality! Looking forward to more and I hope your muse will inspire you to write more Bonenzo. Thanks for sharing!
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 14 . 3/13/2017
I've decided not to acknowledge the series finale of TVD... it's a taboo subject for me lol
I don't feel like Enzo got closure, his father is one selfish bastard... I hope he does take the money to help his mom and leave with Bonnie
Lorna Dane-Summers chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
When Enzo meets up with Bonnie again it's gonna be painful. This time he's the one hurting not just her. 3 chapters left I hope things turn out good rather than bittersweet like the damn show.

Yeah there were bits in the finale that I loved, I did cry. Paul Wesley had me bawling that night, I even cried when Elena reunited with her parents, Uncle John and Aunt Jenna wasn't expecting that at all. I choked up when the Bennett witches showed up as well. Lucy, Grams, Beatrice. it was amazing.
Enzo was so understanding, he wants Bonnie to live her life the way he lived for over a 100 years, He can wait to be with her again. I did hear that Bonnie was suppose to end up with Matt in the future. Monnie is cool but it way too soon for that.
The Sushi Monster chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Loved Enzo meeting his dad and that whole confrontation. And Bonnie meeting Anna!
Tori Martin chapter 13 . 2/25/2017
after catching up with tvd i'm so disappointed everything in the beginning was turning out better but since enzo's death it's been bad and looking poor for bonnie ending idk what's gonna happen for her and it's seems like they have zero plans to bring back enzo back from the dead so bonenzo endgame is up in the air
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »