Reviews for The Untold Secrets of Bonnie and Enzo
Jeannie chapter 13 . 2/24/2017
torn, because yes if Enzo gives Bonnie some more space she could come running to him. On the other hand she's still going through so much with so little support, I'm glad Rebekah is with her. Maybe if they talk it out figure out what each other wants, Enzo could make his decision.
Liv chapter 13 . 2/23/2017
Still pissed at the show. Glad Bonnie was feeling Enzo way back, if Abby didn't die things between her and Enzo probably would of turned out different. Kinda siding with Sarah a bit, for Enzo's sake at least.
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 13 . 2/24/2017
Enzo has a tough decision to make but Bonnie is leaving at the end of the summer. i think if he knows that then he'd focus on himself.
kpmindc chapter 13 . 2/23/2017
Logically Sarah is right but f*ck logic! With Enzo "dead" on the show I can not take him and Bonnie being separated in this fantastic story. So many mysteries! I want a declaration of love and a sex scene! Am I asking to much? LOL! Thank you for writing and sharing.
Elane chapter 12 . 2/13/2017
I'm loving Bonnie progress and her talk with Rebekah. I hope Enzo opens up to Bonnie, like he wants her to do with him.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
Thank you for the update, i love thia story.
I hope bronenzo have a happy ending on the show
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
Love the update!
I hope Bonnie and enzo get a happy ending on the show too!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
Love the update!
I hope Bonnie and enzo get a happy ending on the show too!
Darko chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
I really in enjoy this slow burned romantic for Bonnie and Enzo. I can't wait for Bonnie to just allow herself to be happen and put the past behind her. Also Enzo should tell Bonnie about his dad reaching out to him. Damon and Rebekah are cute too.

About the show, everyone in a panic over the major character death. Seems like it's between, the Salvatore Brothers and Enzo. But with Enzo wanting the cure who knows if they kill him and bring him back human so he doesn't take the one from Elena which is for Damon. But it seems 50/50 between Enzo and Stefan dying soon.
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
I'm not getting my hopes up for the finale, they always screw Bonnie over... at least I can get some in depth Bonenzo here.
The Sushi Monster chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
I love this story! You've done a really nice job setting up the connection and foundation in BE's relationship. I particularly love what you've done with Rebekah and her friendship with Bonnie (and Enzo). My only complaint is there are quite a few grammar errors - mostly not distracting, except when the tense or POV changes (like the use of "I" randomly). Nothing major, but it does pull my out of the story for a bit.

I love that you've gradually let Bonnie come out a bit and Enzo realizing he needs to back off a tad. I like this progression and I'm excited to see more!
Zoemund chapter 11 . 1/31/2017
Just a beautiful chapter, I need to catch on TVD. I hope we get an update in 2017.
kpmindc chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
Always love an update to this story. I have no idea what all the secrets Bonnie and Enzo are keeping. It's driving me crazy but in a good way. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing your writing.
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 11 . 1/11/2017
I like this fic more than I expected. I'm disgusted by Jamie and their dad is a wreck.
I wonder if Enzo'll tell Bonnie about his dad.
Riversbelle chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
This 'rain' kiss was 100 times better that DE rain Kiss! I love this story! I agree with you I thought last Friday Enzo was going to propose.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »