Reviews for From Two Different Worlds
ScorinVoidseeker chapter 20 . 6/21
Very late review.

You finished the journey well with information on and good endings for all characters involved. I must admit I am curious on who the replacement retainers would be. (OC or otherwise).

Rest well knowing you have finished a cherished story.
YueTian chapter 20 . 6/7
... Is there another favorite button somewhere? Can we favorite this multiple times? Please?! The ending was just great! The whole story is!
Scorin chapter 19 . 6/4
I know this is not the end but man is this a touching scene
StarAF938 chapter 19 . 6/4
Awesome resolution to the issue, everyone's happy and together with their loves!
stinghy chapter 19 . 6/3
AHhhh, this is great. I love your story; it has been an amazing read. I can't wait for the epilogue.
Scorin chapter 18 . 5/27
Thanks for giving this concept the attention it deserves. I really liked your creativity on post fates and awakening along with the interactions/consequences of pairings. Family moments were the best between future kids and parents.

Just wondering will you pull a Morgan and have Siegbert, Soleil and Ophelia show up?

Also you need to add some breaks between POVs to make it clear

Enjoying!
Shadow152 chapter 17 . 5/8
That ending with Peri and Inigo's family almost made me cry man! I hope that once this story's done you'll keep up the Laslow x Peri love because you handle them perfectly!
Andromeda chapter 17 . 5/7
Where are Robin and Cordelia?
StarAF938 chapter 16 . 4/5
HAHA DAMN THAT'S GOTTA BE CONFUSING!
YueTian chapter 16 . 4/4
LOL! Definitely how I was afraid Xander would respond. Some guys are gonna be furious... (Dads). They better figure out how to explain all this to their parents. I don't think their mothers would be too hard to convince, but Chrom especially... He's only overly protective over Lucina right?... RIGHT?! And Stahl... He won't be too furious, would he? Also, I'm sure there's a DLC where Chrom met Corrin before too...Maybe he didn't see him as clearly? Still, I'm personally freaking out here as I'm reading in my chair how all of this unfolds rather badly... It's chaos so far. I hope they settle down and think clearly soon... I hope the next chapter comes out soon! I really REALLY hate cliff hangers! X'(
Andromeda chapter 16 . 4/4
Chrom should know Corrin from the DLC.
YueTian chapter 15 . 3/15
Patents, huh? ...why do I feel so worried for Peri? Will Stahl be alright in learning that his daughter is married and is now a queen? I got a feeling that something bad is going to happen... And... Inigo is going to be killed, isn't he? Why did he tell Peri about his mother's death only to be reunited with her?! Someone's going to be even more mad... Still, I can't wait for the next chapter! How would the introduction of Stahl and his son-in-law go? I can't wait to see what happens!
Daisysmartheart chapter 15 . 3/14
Oh no, Papa Stahl is here. Xander may be very screwed.
StarAF938 chapter 15 . 3/14
OMG YEAH STAHL! And the other parents!
Daisysmartheart chapter 14 . 3/8
So happy to have found this again!