Reviews for From Two Different Worlds
StarAF938 chapter 16 . 4/5
HAHA DAMN THAT'S GOTTA BE CONFUSING!
YueTian chapter 16 . 4/4
LOL! Definitely how I was afraid Xander would respond. Some guys are gonna be furious... (Dads). They better figure out how to explain all this to their parents. I don't think their mothers would be too hard to convince, but Chrom especially... He's only overly protective over Lucina right?... RIGHT?! And Stahl... He won't be too furious, would he? Also, I'm sure there's a DLC where Chrom met Corrin before too...Maybe he didn't see him as clearly? Still, I'm personally freaking out here as I'm reading in my chair how all of this unfolds rather badly... It's chaos so far. I hope they settle down and think clearly soon... I hope the next chapter comes out soon! I really REALLY hate cliff hangers! X'(
Andromeda chapter 16 . 4/4
Chrom should know Corrin from the DLC.
YueTian chapter 15 . 3/15
Patents, huh? ...why do I feel so worried for Peri? Will Stahl be alright in learning that his daughter is married and is now a queen? I got a feeling that something bad is going to happen... And... Inigo is going to be killed, isn't he? Why did he tell Peri about his mother's death only to be reunited with her?! Someone's going to be even more mad... Still, I can't wait for the next chapter! How would the introduction of Stahl and his son-in-law go? I can't wait to see what happens!
Daisysmartheart chapter 15 . 3/14
Oh no, Papa Stahl is here. Xander may be very screwed.
StarAF938 chapter 15 . 3/14
OMG YEAH STAHL! And the other parents!
Daisysmartheart chapter 14 . 3/8
So happy to have found this again!
YueTian chapter 14 . 3/7
you're back! I'm so happy for the next chapter and your return! Thank you very much!
StarAF938 chapter 14 . 3/7
Holy crap! I was so glad you're back!
StarAF938 chapter 13 . 9/22/2017
NOOOOOO! I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN!
YueTian chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Oh... so that's what they were doing there. I was wondering why Severa was training instead of being in town. Kind of hard to believe that Inigo would still try to flirt though. Won't he have to face Peri about that sooner or later?...
TheHolyBlade chapter 13 . 9/21/2017
I thought this was dead. Thank god it is not.
StarAF938 chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
YES REUNION TIME!
YueTian chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
OMG! This is amazing! I really like the part where Owain actually fainted and Peri ended up slapping Inigo in the face! Though I don't think any of them did... But why did it take so long to update? Is it personal things in life? Also, I'm trying to write a fanfic of my own, but I'm having a really hard time with Owain speech. Theatrics have never been my thing and I find it embarrassing till now when I have to write it out. How did you do that?
Coral the Leviathan chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
If Brady is in love with who I think she is, and Selena/Severa's father is who I think he is... this is going to be one troublesome love triangle. And I can imagine Peri's shock to see Laslow/Inigo's secret occupation, and Lucina's shock when she realizes she met her (soon-to-be) sister-in-law. Same with Leo. None of them will ever believe it. Really, really can't wait for the next chapter!