Reviews for Petunia's Wish Comes True
Hidden.Forever chapter 11 . 8/11
That was hilarious! :)) Also, I really wanted Petunia to get picked for the Championship but oh well
Hidden.Forever chapter 8 . 8/11
Just two ideas/opinions:

a) getting Petunia protection from hexes is understandable. however, imo, it shouldn't be a "charm", aka something that anyone with a wand could do/have access to (and thus everyone would do it). May I suggest a medalion/magical artefact of sorts? For example, maybe some Flitwick goblin family heirloom that she is borrowing until the situation chills. Or some ring you buy in some specific DADA shop in some magical region.

b)Petunia assuming she might be raped is understandable, as a muggle woman having walked through some unsavoury neighbourhoods of London in her life. However, I don't think that's exactly what the Slytherins had in mind for hell (she is 11). I mean, who the hell uses rape as punishment (don't answer that)? If you need some expellable offense, I'm sure there are other options. Like a potentially deadly prank?

Other than that, somewhat interesting premise. Harry is a bit of a jerk, but ok. Understandable, a little. I'll probably see how the Triwizard tournament develops before commenting anymore. :)
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 26 . 8/10
Love it
lilyflower101 chapter 26 . 8/10
Too bad they didn't find a way to stop Fudge and Umbitch The UGLY Toad.
lilyflower101 chapter 25 . 8/3
I wish you the best of luck Severus Tobias Snape.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 25 . 8/3
More please
lilyflower101 chapter 24 . 8/1
Maybe now Fudge will get his head out of his ass and take a whiff of reality.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 24 . 8/1
More please
A lot of your punctuation is incorrect. Please find a beta reader.
They're they are: "They're using the word 'their' incorrectly.
Their "their use of the word 'their' is wrong.
You know those corny old movies? The set and all of the props are made of cardboard. The acting is horrible. The plot has holes in it. At some point a stage hand wanders onto the set, or the boom mic drops into the shot... That's what your story reminds me of, a cheesy movie.

Your first chapter should have easily been twice as long, if you had bothered to put any kind of detail into it. It was very rushed, and the plot isn't very well thought out.
lilyflower101 chapter 23 . 7/31
Too had Greyback didn't eat the corrupt politicians before he was killed.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 23 . 7/30
More please :):)
A fan chapter 22 . 7/26
Will you continue?
lilyflower101 chapter 22 . 6/22
You won't win you mother fuckers!