Reviews for Petunia's Wish Comes True
langeline chapter 26 . 4/14
Just want to compliment you for being one of the very few successful ones who can make minor characters the main character of a fanfic. :D I think your story thread was there and it was entertaining. :D
langeline chapter 23 . 4/14
How can Severus get his vault cleaned out and not Petunia?
langeline chapter 22 . 4/14
Whoaaa!
langeline chapter 20 . 4/14
Just want to say to you that you've a quick mind and a natural gift for writing it seems. I've been a fanfic reader for 20 years and if you've any doubts, please don't!
E.L.A.I.N.E The Mage chapter 20 . 4/8
If Snape is Harry's father then why does Harry look so much like James Potter and not Snape?
There are a lot of plot holes that confuse me more than they should, as well as grammar mistakes that force me to skip entire sections. Idk, maybe I'm being too critical but this is hard for me to read because I simply cannot understand many parts of it.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
Everyone hate Harry here...GREAT XD
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
Lol all of the characters are more sarcastic here OOC and cringey at parts but not bad
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
No...no one will blame Harry...but it was a fowl and low move. He of all people should know the impact and stress of rumors. Of course, that just means Harry is just as fallible as anyone.
Hidden.Forever chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
That was hilarious! :)) Also, I really wanted Petunia to get picked for the Championship but oh well
Hidden.Forever chapter 8 . 8/11/2017
Just two ideas/opinions:

a) getting Petunia protection from hexes is understandable. however, imo, it shouldn't be a "charm", aka something that anyone with a wand could do/have access to (and thus everyone would do it). May I suggest a medalion/magical artefact of sorts? For example, maybe some Flitwick goblin family heirloom that she is borrowing until the situation chills. Or some ring you buy in some specific DADA shop in some magical region.

b)Petunia assuming she might be raped is understandable, as a muggle woman having walked through some unsavoury neighbourhoods of London in her life. However, I don't think that's exactly what the Slytherins had in mind for hell (she is 11). I mean, who the hell uses rape as punishment (don't answer that)? If you need some expellable offense, I'm sure there are other options. Like a potentially deadly prank?

Other than that, somewhat interesting premise. Harry is a bit of a jerk, but ok. Understandable, a little. I'll probably see how the Triwizard tournament develops before commenting anymore. :)
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 26 . 8/10/2017
Love it
lilyflower101 chapter 26 . 8/10/2017
Too bad they didn't find a way to stop Fudge and Umbitch The UGLY Toad.
lilyflower101 chapter 25 . 8/3/2017
I wish you the best of luck Severus Tobias Snape.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 25 . 8/3/2017
More please
lilyflower101 chapter 24 . 8/1/2017
Maybe now Fudge will get his head out of his ass and take a whiff of reality.