Reviews for Jealousy's Resolution
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Awwww! This was perfect. I love seeing this side of them.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Loved it
Leheara chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Awww, that you so much for giving us this part of it. It left a happy, fluffy smile on my face.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Thank you so much for writing this. I greatly enjoyed reading it and its companion piece.
Ms.Spirit chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Just adorable. I wish I had a Freind like these two have each other.
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Very, very nice addition to the story. I liked how Harry and Ron figured it out.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Nawwww that is a smart thing
YenGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Sorry for the late review, Ree.

This was a nice comforting read :) Ron is certainly being sensible here and I like how he and Harry understand each other's predicament (along with the shared frustration about their trainees LOL). And look - they even share the same food interests - ow! *is hexed for paying too much attention to food as usual*

It made me chuckle when Harry changed topics to Ron's parents and Ron thought they were still talking about duelling *chuckles accordingly*

So Arthur and Molly have their own private gestures. Well, I'm sure they would be proud to know their children (we know Harry is also a Weasley) have done the same. it's nice to see how the 2 sweet gestures of touching Severus' wand arm and Hermione's hair came to be. Harry is right - they're sweet and small so no one would really notice. And they also set their hearts at ease, bless them!

Lovely! Right now though, I have a craving for curry :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I love this story and enjoyed reading it too !

The Crimson Mage.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
This was so sweet and a perfect compliment to the other story which I love and had to reread :)
teedub chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
A great discussion on trust and jealously. Very...adult and intelligent. As a person that struggles with jealously, I'm going to remember this.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Love the parallels that Ron and Harry drew between their relationships and the insights into Molly and Arthur's relationship.
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I love this conversation. It's brilliant. Thanks so much.
Leaf-Dinsul chapter 1 . 6/17/2016