Reviews for Tittlepin
HappyCoolios chapter 31 . 5/27
This is such a beautiful, well thought and well written story. Well done! :)
Anjion chapter 31 . 5/20
I actually feel more pity for Glorfindel than Estel... Great chapter!
BrothersO'Lorien chapter 31 . 5/17
I love your story of "Tittlepin" and reading of Estel growing up. It will be a sad day when this story is completed. I watch faithfully for the next chapter. When you finally finish this story, I hope you write more stories of Estel as toddler and child. This is one of my favorite stories in Fanfiction.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 31 . 5/14
nice job
AndurilofTolkien chapter 30 . 5/14
great ch
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 30 . 5/14
Oh man. I CRIED over this one. It broke my heart. Dear, precious Bilbo, and even dearer, precious Estel. One can see hints of the soul who will someday befriend Frodo...and will no doubt think what he endures cruel too.

Estel has such a good heart. I can see a future king here. 3
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 31 . 5/14
Oh WOW. But Elrond's right. Estel is going to see a lot more wargs and orcs in his time! She can't keep him her little boy forever. (Though I understand a little of why she's upset.) Nice chapter!
megSUPERFAN chapter 31 . 5/14
Poor Estel... At least he wasn't hurt. There were so many lessons in this story for him, and for Gilraen.
His first kill... *shiver* This was a very good chapter. He really is growing up. Please, please, please write Aragorn's entire life. This story is too precious to ever end.
shirebound chapter 31 . 5/14
"Yet, at some point Estel must cross that river." Such a simple, yet chilling and honest statement. But these are my favorite lines, as true for Estel as for all of us, alas: "Never attack in anger. Anger leads to mistakes. And do not drop your guard until it is clearly safe to do so."
quarterhorseranch chapter 30 . 4/17
“As we do not have access to the necessary maps, we shall postpone our exploration of Gondolin. Perhaps you have questions about last evening's narrative in the Hall of Fire?"
*CACKLES*

THAT DIDN’T TAKE LONG. X’DD

“Fecund means that we go in for large families."
I just laughed WAY too loudly!
megSUPERFAN chapter 30 . 4/11
MANY SQUEALS OF JOY!
I LOVE that Bilbo was riding Minty! And Bilbo and Estel are so cute! And I found a Frodo quote- "when a thing is in danger, someone has to lose it, so that others may keep it." :D Sorry for the rambling (though I'm sure you don't mind!). This is such an adorable tale, and I could picture it as I read.
If I were to list the things I loved about this chapter, I'd use up all the space. Very nicely done!
Anjion chapter 30 . 4/8
Gorgeous.
Your explanation of death is very Tolkien- vaguely Christian, but speaking of “different fates” of the elves. Did he ever spell out exactly what happened?
AndurilofTolkien chapter 29 . 2/21