Reviews for With Friends Like These
tineryn chapter 24 . 7/28/2003
The trouble with being away is that you miss SO much! I guess it's worth it that I have tons to read, now, that I am back.

Great chapter, and I'll check out the new story later! In the mean time, update!
Lirenel chapter 24 . 7/28/2003
I'm sure Legolas's idea will get all of them into trouble AGAIN. Good chapter. Hm a story about the plague. Could be quite angsty! Please update soon!
Faerfaen chapter 24 . 7/28/2003
O Legolas' idea sounds promising... love to leave a longer review but i gotta run!

*~* Dy *~*
Im chapter 24 . 7/27/2003
Hurrah! Legolas has entered the archery competition! It should be interesting to see how the games all play out. Anyway, so sad that Legolas couldn't be in the three-person race! What is that exactly? Like a three-legged race plus one? So, a four-legged race (is that right?)? Good idea!

Well, going to check out your new story. Can't wait 'till the games! :)
Elanhin chapter 24 . 7/27/2003
cool name! very fitting. looking forward to the games.
TreeHugger chapter 24 . 7/27/2003
Confession is good for the soul, though the two Els couldn't have anticipated this. They knew about the rocks, but how were they to know that Legolas would become trapped.

And YES! Thank the Valar that he didn't dive in head first! :(

Thranduil is taking all this very calmly, but then Legolas is well and safe. I am sure though that he is seething inside with the remnants of fear and anger.

The Els did do very well. They didn't give in to their panic and did what was right. Thranduil even bows to them! I am amazed too! ;D

LOL I can just hear the twins when Celebrian suggests that they race with Arwen! LOL Elladan is on his own against her now! Even Legolas is wise enough not to get embroiled in this little argument! And why shouldn't they let her run with them. She is probably just as fast as they are! Maybe more so, she is descended from Luthien after all.

Elladan really needs to relax! He is much too uptight. Winning isn't everything and I am sure they will have a lot of fun regardless of if they place first!

ROFL Yes, Lord's Little Rascals is a very clever name for that little team. I am glad that Elladan is getting into the spirit of the thing now.

ROFL Arwen is indeed Luthien's great, great, great granddaughter. They are very clever (with scissor no less) and no one can stay mad at them for long.

Poor Elrohir and his lovely hair! :( That would have been very trying.

Poor Glorfindel indeed. Those twins can be so very wicked.

Oh no. The twins have an idea and Legolas has an idea. This could be very good, or it could be very bad. :/ I guess we will have to wait to find out!

Elenath sila am le!
Firnsarnien chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
Nice chapter you've got here. :) They are all so cute when they were little! ;) Ok, hurry with the next one now. :)
Erhothwen chapter 24 . 7/26/2003

Arwen is so sweet in this story and El & El are so "older brotherish".

Hmm, I wonder what Legolas' idea is...

Update soon,

Karri chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
A delightful chapter! I can't wait to find out if Legolas's idea is nice or mischievious.

btw: "Elrond had already talked to his sons briefly about the rescue that morning, as they rode back to [Lasgalen.] But in front of Legolas himself, they had not wanted to say much."

They were riding back to Imladris, weren't they?
Irish Anor chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
oh Great chapter! what is Legolas' idea? i have to know please update soon! yay the Games r next chapter! i hope its long like this one or longer! update soon! please?
JastaElf chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
Well, if *I* were Legolas, my idea would be to tell Ada that the Twins deserve a thank-you gift for saving my life... and what could possibly be better than Mirkwood bows (the finest in Ennor!) and a quiver full of royal arrows for each? Because then all would know they had Thranduil's favour... (grin)

But that would be my idea IF I were Legolas. Since I'm not... (grin)

Lovely chapter. I'm betting Arwen helps them win the race... and it would be grand if Leggy could win the archery competition, even on one foot. (grin)
daw the minstrel chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
I have no idea what Legolas's idea is! But the twins are real plotters! I hope Arwen runs rings around them.
Im chapter 23 . 7/25/2003
Is this chapter meant to be posted twice, or is that a server issue? Just wanted to point that out...

Aww I love Thranduil's fatherly behavior towards Legolas in this chapter!... But I'm unpacking now, so can't wait for the next!
Willow Myst chapter 23 . 7/22/2003
Did you know chapter 23 is the same as chapter 22? Probably, but I thought I'd remind you anyway. Wonderful so far, though, the twins and Legolas are so mischevious, I love it!
Fadesintothewest chapter 23 . 7/21/2003
Oh my, how frightful, to get caught underwater that way. It is one of my nightmares. I was relieved when the twins were able to free our poor unlucky Legolas.

Hopefully Legolas will be able to lighten his spirits by kicking everyone's butt in the archery competition!
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »