Reviews for With Friends Like These
Firnsarnien chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
Nice chapter you've got here. :) They are all so cute when they were little! ;) Ok, hurry with the next one now. :)
Erhothwen chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
*laughs*

Arwen is so sweet in this story and El & El are so "older brotherish".

Hmm, I wonder what Legolas' idea is...

Update soon,

Erhothwen
Karri chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
A delightful chapter! I can't wait to find out if Legolas's idea is nice or mischievious.

btw: "Elrond had already talked to his sons briefly about the rescue that morning, as they rode back to [Lasgalen.] But in front of Legolas himself, they had not wanted to say much."

They were riding back to Imladris, weren't they?
Irish Anor chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
oh Great chapter! what is Legolas' idea? i have to know please update soon! yay the Games r next chapter! i hope its long like this one or longer! update soon! please?
JastaElf chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
Well, if *I* were Legolas, my idea would be to tell Ada that the Twins deserve a thank-you gift for saving my life... and what could possibly be better than Mirkwood bows (the finest in Ennor!) and a quiver full of royal arrows for each? Because then all would know they had Thranduil's favour... (grin)

But that would be my idea IF I were Legolas. Since I'm not... (grin)

Lovely chapter. I'm betting Arwen helps them win the race... and it would be grand if Leggy could win the archery competition, even on one foot. (grin)
daw the minstrel chapter 24 . 7/26/2003
I have no idea what Legolas's idea is! But the twins are real plotters! I hope Arwen runs rings around them.
Im chapter 23 . 7/25/2003
Is this chapter meant to be posted twice, or is that a server issue? Just wanted to point that out...

Aww I love Thranduil's fatherly behavior towards Legolas in this chapter!... But I'm unpacking now, so can't wait for the next!
Willow Myst chapter 23 . 7/22/2003
Did you know chapter 23 is the same as chapter 22? Probably, but I thought I'd remind you anyway. Wonderful so far, though, the twins and Legolas are so mischevious, I love it!
Fadesintothewest chapter 23 . 7/21/2003
Oh my, how frightful, to get caught underwater that way. It is one of my nightmares. I was relieved when the twins were able to free our poor unlucky Legolas.

Hopefully Legolas will be able to lighten his spirits by kicking everyone's butt in the archery competition!
TreeHugger chapter 23 . 7/21/2003
Poor Arwen and the twins. They must feel terrible just now. It is such a sad picture of them walking huddled together for comfort.

This must be something that Elrond has come to expect - that one or the other of the (especially) the three has gotten into some sort of mishap. Children are an adventure in parental worrying.

I did have to laugh at Thranduil giving him two choices, and Legolas nearly protesting was perfect. But no, he isn't fine, and yes, he needs help. I am glad Legolas can see this.

They are very fortunate that this happened when both Elrond and Thranduil were there and were prompt in acting. I am glad that Elrond is as skilled a healer as he is. Legolas seems his old self once more, thankfully!

The twins are good medicine! So the Els fell off their horses! That is hard to believe, but everyone falls off occasionally.

I am glad that they still have the walking stick, Legolas could use it! And the fact that the head of the stick is Huan! Perfect! :D

ROFL I love the twins accusing their father of doing something to Legolas to make him go to sleep. I am not surprised that Legolas fell asleep, it HAS been a very eventful morning! :)

wonderful!

Elenath sila am le!
Elanhin chapter 22 . 7/21/2003
Hello! I guess you know that you have uploaded the same chapter twice, on 22 and 23. AAw, Legolas and the twins are so cute! And Arwen to, I really like this story. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Faerfaen chapter 22 . 7/20/2003
Lol poor kid.. I probably would have gone to bed right after i had gotten back. Love it and it seems that you have two chapter 22's

*~* Dy *~*
ember chapter 23 . 7/20/2003
woopsie on the double post! oh well, good chapter, worth reading again! i was worried when legolas was coughing, but i'm glad elrond knew what to do!
erunyauve chapter 22 . 7/20/2003
These elflings certainly break and bruise their share of appendages. So much for the grace of the Eldar - these kids would give a human mother pause for thought. I don't suppose we could interest them in a nice, quiet game of chess?
Firnsarnien chapter 23 . 7/20/2003
Aye, tis the same chapter as the last. Little boo boo huh? Well, I look forward to the next one all the same! :) But hurry please! :)
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »