Reviews for With Friends Like These
ForeverRainingFire chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
Fantastic story! I really loved it! I really thought that you did a fantastic job with Elladan, Elrohir and Legolas. I loved their characters and I loved their interaction. Brilliant job!
BrightGreenNails chapter 29 . 7/15/2013
I am groaning right now.. Did the river sense Trolls behind them or was it because Elrohir wasn't with him?
BrightGreenNails chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Oh no. This is great! But the random spurts of italics and boldness that keep confusing me! :/
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Oh man... Legolas just HAD to do the prank THERE didn't he?
MagicMoonyx chapter 34 . 3/29/2013
This is my favorite history on ALL ff! It's so nice and beautiful! You really make the characters come alive 3 (Sorry for spelling words wrong :/ )
dark11krad chapter 34 . 2/11/2013
Amazing story! I loved the way you characterized the personalities and speech patterns of the main characters. It was brilliantly well-written! I could not stop reading it until the end, and I feel a little disappointed that it is indeed over.

The line about Elrond having rather to go to war fits perfectly for him! I can just about imagine the frustrated expression he would make. (Ha ha.)

All I can say is to keep writing, no matter what genre it is. Again, fantastic story! Take care.
ME p chapter 32 . 10/1/2012
i LOVE this story but i do wish that you did a "sequel" to this one , what if Elrohir told Elrond that they crossed bruinen or Elrond maybe find out by himself and his reaction when he finds out that Elrohir got pushed by a troll and that bruinen raised against Legolas and about the troll child .

Can you please write how Elrond reacts if he had find out :)
KeshAnn chapter 34 . 8/15/2012
3 it!
Kiiimberly chapter 34 . 11/24/2011
This story is so cute (: I normally don't read "K" stories, but I'm glad I did!
Agena K chapter 24 . 8/14/2011
Dear Jay, I always love your LOTR work.

This is a a great novella. I love all of the details I'm awake far too long this morning and still I'm only at Ch 24... I'll have to sleep on the rest ... sigh...But in this chapter you mention conception day, and in Tolkien's Books, it's called "Begetting Day." look up the Ansereg dot C and search begetting day for info

Hannon le Mellon nin,

Jude
aliben chapter 34 . 6/21/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it!
naomi winter chapter 23 . 9/6/2010
um, did u mean 2 rite 2 chapters with the same name?
Erohiriscool chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
Wicked! In a god way!Legolas and his friends always seem to be getting hurt.
Dejsha's World chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I bet they get in trouble...
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Lol great plotline:) love it:) very ammusing tricks the twins play x
520 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »