Reviews for With Friends Like These
ME p chapter 32 . 10/1/2012
i LOVE this story but i do wish that you did a "sequel" to this one , what if Elrohir told Elrond that they crossed bruinen or Elrond maybe find out by himself and his reaction when he finds out that Elrohir got pushed by a troll and that bruinen raised against Legolas and about the troll child .

Can you please write how Elrond reacts if he had find out :)
KeshAnn chapter 34 . 8/15/2012
3 it!
Kiiimberly chapter 34 . 11/24/2011
This story is so cute (: I normally don't read "K" stories, but I'm glad I did!
Agena K chapter 24 . 8/14/2011
Dear Jay, I always love your LOTR work.

This is a a great novella. I love all of the details I'm awake far too long this morning and still I'm only at Ch 24... I'll have to sleep on the rest ... sigh...But in this chapter you mention conception day, and in Tolkien's Books, it's called "Begetting Day." look up the Ansereg dot C and search begetting day for info

Hannon le Mellon nin,

aliben chapter 34 . 6/21/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it!
naomi winter chapter 23 . 9/6/2010
um, did u mean 2 rite 2 chapters with the same name?
Erohiriscool chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
Wicked! In a god way!Legolas and his friends always seem to be getting hurt.
Dejsha chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I bet they get in trouble...
Dejsha chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Lol great plotline:) love it:) very ammusing tricks the twins play x
RosaLui chapter 34 . 3/9/2009
Holy $#!%. You're alive. As in, this fic, I mean. I was... one of your original readers from way back when. (I think I was 13 at the time, under the name Cestari. Now I'm in college.) So nice to see this fic at the top of my list again, even if it's only the epilogue!
find-Cibola-with-me chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I can't believe I have never seen your story before. I am only in chapter one, but I'm glad I found it. You have good sentence structure and spelling. And I love the whole twin atmosphere because I love Elladan and Elrohir, but when I read your story I can picture them as adorable identical, dark-haired, little babies looking up at Elrond!
Cory chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
wow. I wasn't going to read this because I thought it would be cheesy & stupid. (like most of the other stories of Legolas & the twins' youth) but for some reason I clicked it & man, let me tell you I'm glad I did. I've only just finished reading Ch.5, and it's just captivating. (holy s* there's like 33 chapters?) well I've got my reading cut out for me. lol.

Amazingly satisfying so far. Incredibly written. & even more extraordinarily intriguing. I love the way you portray their characters. It's very much how I imagined they'd be.

Well, It's about midnight now, but I can't go to bed! -just got to read one more chapter...just one

can't wait to finish this one & check out your others!

~Cory ;D
DA chapter 33 . 7/29/2008
I loved this, it was so fun to read. I had to read all of it to day, whenever I tried to do something else I kept coming back to read more chapters. There was humor and angst and it was all incredibly well written. The parts with Glorfindel lurking under the tapestry were funny, and Elrohir and Legolas meeting the baby troll.
JessiTsuki chapter 33 . 2/5/2007
*Grins* It was a very good story! I love the twins, and Legolas. And Elrond..and well...all of them. Heh heh...
Alyssa chapter 28 . 8/10/2005