Reviews for With Friends Like These
DA chapter 33 . 7/29/2008
I loved this, it was so fun to read. I had to read all of it to day, whenever I tried to do something else I kept coming back to read more chapters. There was humor and angst and it was all incredibly well written. The parts with Glorfindel lurking under the tapestry were funny, and Elrohir and Legolas meeting the baby troll.
JessiTsuki chapter 33 . 2/5/2007
*Grins* It was a very good story! I love the twins, and Legolas. And Elrond..and well...all of them. Heh heh...
Alyssa chapter 28 . 8/10/2005
Balrog's balls? What?
Rebell chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
Col...
JennyJoy4 chapter 27 . 4/30/2005
Aw! *huggles Legolas and the little girl*
JennyJoy4 chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Ellahir. What mischief was he up to at this time of night? And where was Elrodan?

hee hee hee. I love it!
moonshine44 chapter 33 . 3/8/2005
Aw, this story was great. I love the ending. I know you will write more stories, but I am going to miss this one. Great job!
Irish Anor chapter 33 . 2/26/2005
It's over? *sobs* I so did not see that coming! This was such a beautiful story! I can't believe that it is over! Well, kudos for the great story... Wow. I've read this so long... it's going to be so weird not waiting for an update on this story! I loved this story! It will forever have a place in my heart... and on my favorites list, LOL!
Vicki Turner chapter 33 . 2/26/2005
LOVED this story! Sad to see it end though but it was a great story. Good job!
Ceyxa chapter 33 . 2/25/2005
Wonderful story. Heartwarming, edge-of-your-seat gripping, suspenseful, happy ending. Well done!
JastaElf chapter 33 . 2/25/2005
What a great ending! I'm so glad Thranduil had a bow for Legolas as well... and what lovely weapons! I wish he'd give me one like that!

Thanks for sharing this neat story. It was very well done-and the ending was eminently satisfactory!
marlowe chapter 32 . 1/7/2005
i loved it-all of it. you just*have* to write more!
crazycatluver chapter 32 . 12/30/2004
i just luv these kind of stories! please update asap!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 32 . 12/12/2004
That charming elflings! Who can angry with them be for a long time?

Although some ear pull root vindos well sometimes: -)

Soft!
Kirsten chapter 32 . 12/7/2004
This one is pretty good, too! You need to write more! Is this story finished, or are you going to add on to it?
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »