Reviews for With Friends Like These
crazycatluver chapter 32 . 12/30/2004
i just luv these kind of stories! please update asap!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 32 . 12/12/2004
That charming elflings! Who can angry with them be for a long time?

Although some ear pull root vindos well sometimes: -)

Kirsten chapter 32 . 12/7/2004
This one is pretty good, too! You need to write more! Is this story finished, or are you going to add on to it?
moonshine4488 chapter 32 . 12/6/2004
Glorfindel is so cool!
JastaElf chapter 32 . 12/5/2004
Excellent chapter, Jay! I loved their punishment, and was so proud of them for doing it well despite everything... and it was nice that they got a treat of their own at the end. Lovely to see them do THOSE dishes too, like the good responsible lads they are... Well, that they are most of the time... *snicker*

I was glad to see Elrohir confide in Glorfindel, and how wise of the Balrog Slayer to decide that it would probably be best to keep this from the Parents at the moment... Elrond can learn in other ways that Elrohir has the ability to communicate with the Bruinen!

Very fine stuff. I look forward as always to the next chapter!
Carawen chapter 32 . 12/5/2004
Great update Jay.

I felt so sorry for those three, kitchen duty, my worst fears lol.

I loved the way Glorfindel reacted to the news and the fact he realized they had already suffered enough and decided to keep thier little secret.

Can't wait for the next post.

~ Carol ~
Irish Anor chapter 32 . 12/5/2004
Oh dear, I have a feeling something dreadful will happen if they do not confess what they did! I hope you update soon!
Aya-Shoru chapter 31 . 11/11/2004
great story please update soon.
moonshine4488 chapter 31 . 10/8/2004
lol. Great chapter.
Mockery of Love chapter 31 . 10/5/2004
That was too good! Especially the part where Elrond says, "I have been to war, I have raised twins. If I had a choice, I would rather go to war again." And the bit on the trolls was cute too! And the punishments . . . I love your story! Update soon!
Rhapsody the Bard chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This is just chapter 1 and I am already captured by it. I like the interaction and the dialogue. As the last line almost says: this will be a very interesting story! Quick! To chapter 2!

Lynn-G chapter 31 . 10/3/2004
cute , very cute!

will you be writing about Elrohir telling his twin what happened with the river?

anyway , great chapter...

Irish Anor chapter 31 . 10/2/2004
LOL! Yeah, I can definitely see Elrond saying that! That would be funny if President Bush really did say, because you know he didn't mean it, heehee! I hope you update soon! Do Thranduil and Elrond know about the Trollshaws?
Lindele chapter 31 . 10/2/2004
Fun. Dishes...How are they going to react?
Vicki Turner chapter 31 . 10/2/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait until the next chapters up!
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »