Reviews for With Friends Like These
Irish Anor chapter 32 . 12/5/2004
Oh dear, I have a feeling something dreadful will happen if they do not confess what they did! I hope you update soon!
Aya-Shoru chapter 31 . 11/11/2004
great story please update soon.
moonshine4488 chapter 31 . 10/8/2004
lol. Great chapter.
Mockery of Love chapter 31 . 10/5/2004
That was too good! Especially the part where Elrond says, "I have been to war, I have raised twins. If I had a choice, I would rather go to war again." And the bit on the trolls was cute too! And the punishments . . . I love your story! Update soon!
Rhapsody the Bard chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This is just chapter 1 and I am already captured by it. I like the interaction and the dialogue. As the last line almost says: this will be a very interesting story! Quick! To chapter 2!

Rhapsody
Lynn-G chapter 31 . 10/3/2004
cute , very cute!

will you be writing about Elrohir telling his twin what happened with the river?

anyway , great chapter...

Lynn.
Irish Anor chapter 31 . 10/2/2004
LOL! Yeah, I can definitely see Elrond saying that! That would be funny if President Bush really did say, because you know he didn't mean it, heehee! I hope you update soon! Do Thranduil and Elrond know about the Trollshaws?
Lindele chapter 31 . 10/2/2004
Fun. Dishes...How are they going to react?
Vicki Turner chapter 31 . 10/2/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait until the next chapters up!
JastaElf chapter 31 . 10/2/2004
*shuddering at the concept of Elrond saying ANYthing that Bushie said, even if it IS true...*

Still, a superb chapter. Oh, those poor kids... I have a feeling the lack of asking about the Trollshaws could come back to bite them all later, but... at least they are safe to BE punished!

I'm glad everyone made up... but still. I'd much rather muck stalls too... (grin)

Thanks for the update!
Annungil chapter 30 . 9/28/2004
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on Elladan, Elrohir and Legolas!

Keep up the good writing, and I can't wait for the next chapter! )
Firnsarnien chapter 30 . 9/26/2004
Uh oh, they are in heaps of troupble! Elladan too I think! First they almost get smushed by a troll and then drowned by the river! Erlond is NOT going to be please at all! :O

Thank goodness Leggy wasn't hurt by the river though. I thought for sure he was going to be. I half expected Elrohir to have to drag his lifeless body from the water and revive him.

These two almost pulled it off, almost! If not for the river, I think they would have! Don't know if that's a good thing or not! LOL

Hurry with an update! :)
Dollypops chapter 30 . 9/22/2004
WoW just read this story..all in1 go! woo!

great shtuff!

i love The Twins! D

update soon this is great!

CaZ xox
Lindele chapter 30 . 9/19/2004
Dun dun dun! What's gonna happen next? What are they gonna say? Please update!
moonshine4488 chapter 30 . 9/17/2004
Great Chapter! Update soon!
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »