Reviews for Golden Legend
Th3-b00kk33p3r chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
Ok please write more I know waiting for WriterBlock's next chapter to come out is agonizing but you could pass the time by writing. I'm reading the new fanfic from them and I was going through the commits and found you. This is really good so please write more.
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
J'aime et pourquoi Lisa n'a pas été dans le catsing ?
D72 chapter 2 . 3/11/2017
Vote Ray and Rip off the island. Diet pepsi of supermen, and time idiot.
TheGoldenGlider chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
This is the fanfic of my dreams! Thank you for writting this and please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I have been waiting for a story with Lisa in it!
This amazing, please keep going with it. :)
I might even end up writing a Legends of Tomorrow story with Lisa in it.
Keep writing! :)
riversunshine chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Thanks for updated it, I'm enjoying this fic.
bhut chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Thank you for the new chapter. I'm really enjoying reading about the adventures of Lisa Snart and the rest of Rip Hunter's intrepid adventurers!
Snowgem33 chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Awesome! Keep up the good work!
VickyP chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I really hope you update this soon because I've always wanted Lisa in the show and this just fulfills what isn't there!
El Chacal chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
So far, so good. The only typo is that you said Trio when I guess you meant to say QUARTET when Lisa, Leonard, Mick and Sara left the Wave Rider to get a drink in the 70s.

I'm very eager to see how this plays out and how Lisa's presence changes the dynamic of the team. Already, I see Sara and Lisa becoming good friends.

This story is already on my favorites and alerts so I can keep track on whether or not this story continues.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I've been wondering how Lisa would have effected Legends. I'm glad you decided to write this. You did a great job keeping everyone in character. I can't wait for the next update.
Pottergirl3333 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I've been wondering how Lisa would have effected Legends. You wrote all the characters so well. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Snowgem33 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I was looking for something like this and I instantly came across your story! Thanks for writing this! Keep up the good work!
riversunshine chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Interesting idea! I like it!