Reviews for Darcy's Wet Suit
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/31
Fun delightful little one-shot. I especially enjoyed how useful Lady Catherine was.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Very nice os
Colleen s chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Is there more! Please?
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
That was perfection! So great, seriously.
Stephie b101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I loved reading this butt you really should vpxarry the story on its beautifully written... What other mishaps could they have while courting I wonder. I would definilty read more thanks for sharing.
ShellPaul chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Bravo - you captured my attention from the first line and i was totally hooked - I am sorry I am not very good at expressing how much i enjoyed this one-shot as others do, but I am looking forward to reading more of your work...I almost didn't want this story to end.
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
What a surprise she found in these woods. Be careful where you wander...there may be a big bear/bare in the woods. Lol please continue
Colleen chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Lovely! Please continue!
Avanell chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Fun short story ;)
LovetoRead613 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This was great! I had so much fun reading this. I was constantly laughing as I read this. Thank you for writing it!
Ayla chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Very nice, sweet and funny story. Were you planning on just writing a oneshot, or can I request an update? I would really like to read about those other heated arguments, the conversation with the Gardiners when the couple rejoins them, the developments towards that child Darcy mentions, etcetera.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
That is a funny and light story. I liked it very much. Well done.
Alena chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Delightful. Loved it.
skittleysweet chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I really loved your story! I loved all the embarrassment! Please consider making this a multi chapter story! :)
LovePP chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
What a hilarious setting but oh what a sweet ending. Loved it very much. Thank you