Reviews for Full Circle
Omg I'm dying again after one of your stories that I don't want to end! But I really thought this one would go on because of your comments. I'm so sad. Truly love your work!
WHY haven't you updated in 12 years?!

It is really good and I wish you would update. What happened to "I'll never not finish a Harry Potter story?

Reader chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Sequel to of ends and beginnings! Yeah! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
StorySmith chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
It's nelly!
potter29 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
clevercookie94 chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
If you aren't going to finish this yourself could you please give it to someone else to finish? Its really damned good!
Hazpotsfan chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
No updates since 2003! :( are you never going to finish it then? I really love it!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Darn you, super talented author! Though it was short, still 1st chapter has successfully captured my heart already! Now I'm all hooked to the next installment of your Severus series! Woots :D
bookworminpeace chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
-glare- you haven't updated in a LONG while, what happened to 'I'll never not finish a harry potter fanfic'?

you haven't updated in 7 YEARS!

i know you Have a Book out, and your now all big and Famous, but PLEASE! continue the story? You didn't finish this, and you almost said you were going to make a third Go with the Tide

librarywitch chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
I have just finished your series in this AU. Your character development is awesome, plot line well thought out with pretty good depth. I would love to see it finished. Hope you find the time to get back to it. Thanks for sharing.
Shiba-san chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
I love this stroy! You need to continue it! Please Update!
Mommy2 chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Wow ! I guess since you haven't updated in 5 years, you won't at all. It's a shame because your stories are great. I love the narration. I don't usually like first person fictions but you and Severus have done a remarkable job.

BTW, small point, Ginny is short for Ginerva, not Virginia. Snape should have known that.

Miss you.
Ao yuki chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
Come on, three years of resting is still not enough for you? Please finish this story please? PLEASE? I would review for every page if you did, and i would also buy your books!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 12 . 1/15/2005
*Loud squawk of indignation.* That's it? You just STOPPED and haven't updated in YEARS? Grr.

(Ridiculous is spelled with an 'i.')

Please, please write more. I know it's been a very long time, but *puppy eyes* more is good. *sniffle.*

Excellent job! Please keep writing!