Reviews for A Little Knowledge
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/17
Amusing or cool
RFDN chapter 1 . 1/31
This is an amazing story, but I have three issues with it

1. How does the mirror have a mind? I get that you are saying the mirror is creating a reflection of a being that has the knowledge Harry wants but well in book 1 we actually confirm that it doesn't work this way. If it did then Quirl would have learned how to get the stone and then trick the Mirror to give him the stone for Voldemort.

2. Harry actually did die to the killing curse he just came back. That is an issue JK Rolling made but it's still the truth of the matter. Also the snake is still around so Tom will likely be coming back and giving Harry the memories from the books about the Horcruxes means he also should have known that.

3. Why was the mirror in the corridor. Dumbledore is many things but he was particularly careful about that artifact not being able to harm the majority of the students. Just the one he planned to have die and as a consequence Ronald Weasley was also exposed. He made sure to expose Harry during the winter holidays and then he made sure that it was in the hidden corridor before other students arived. Although we never hear about it again it appears to be put into a secure storage area like the goblet of fire was.
majere4 chapter 1 . 1/28
While certainly not the ending I would hope for, definitely and ending that makes sense, all things considered.
gginsc chapter 1 . 1/20
Yes, I want to kill you!
Qul chapter 1 . 1/18
Wow that was interesting
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 1/7
Interesting story :) not a fan of the ending, but it does make sense with the way the story went.
As for the quote you discuss in your AN, I'm pretty sure that Pope says something similar, but certainly not the same in his Essay on Criticism (what he says is that a little knowledge is more dangerous than no knowledge, because you think you know something when you really don't know enough to judge/criticise/express an opinion (which really is a problem on the internet, come to think about it.) Why do I still remember this four yeara after passing litrrature?!)
Latarra chapter 1 . 11/27/2019
Well written. Interesting plot.
VicVivi chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
This is an interesting use of the mirror. And while the ending is a bit morbid it's also appropriate.
rgjflood chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
i kinda knew this would happen in the end, doesn't make it any less horrifying
MiniAshke chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
Very well done. A realistic view of how the mirror would help and hinder.
BillyTheBruiser chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
Sooo good, it made my evening. Nice writing.
suenami3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
Oh Harry. This is an amazing fic, I'm just bemoaning Harry's mistake. I've read quite a few of your stories, and I've loved all of them I read!
Valenkisa chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
I actually don't have an issue with the ending. It's bittersweet. He got his victory but was unhappy with everyone's reaction afterward, so this seems like the most peaceful way it could end for him. At least he's happy.
TheElvinDemigodDW2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
I’ve seen quite a few fics that just have Harry gaining future knowledge and running about, destroying Horcruxes, until he kills Voldemort. They always have happy endings. I don’t like them. That’s why I loved this story. It’s different. It’s brilliant. Thanks for writing it
Anne chapter 1 . 7/16/2019