Reviews for I Hate Portals
Update you scallywag
Loving this story
Other then ban needing to work more on your grammar I’d say you do good work so simply ignore He idiots who havnt a clue what they are talking about
human dragon chapter 6 . 7/14
i hope that you will update this soon :)
LoserWithoutALife chapter 6 . 6/24
yo loving it so far it's nice to see the witcher series getting some love. also would you mind giving naruto a love triangle similar to geralt's.
frankieu chapter 6 . 6/22
interesting story so far loved reading it yay for naruto's luck holing true here is hoping he will rob the empire blind cant fight war if ya broke :D
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 5/28
You forgot the second 'm' in Gaunter O'Dimm's surname.
Smiling Seshat chapter 2 . 5/28
Why is Naruto so torn up about killing people? His job requires killing. He's a shinobi, which means that murder is a part of the job. I don't get his reaction to killing those members of the Wild Hung.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 5/28
I guess you restricted Naruto's access to chakra to prevent him from being too over-powered.
BreatherOfInsanity chapter 6 . 4/23
This story is awesome! Please update it! I can't wait to see what Naruto does next!
DrizztStorm chapter 6 . 4/20
FINALLY

i have been waiting forever for you to update
Trey of the rebellion chapter 6 . 4/19
Nice!
GodudamaMaker chapter 6 . 4/18
Your fanfictions are so Original!
They seriously spice up the fanfic community, I hope you will keep that creativity and make even more stunning stories!
Plz update this
Lil' Luko chapter 4 . 4/16
Also btw just realized that posting someone else's personal information, even if they were mean to you, with malicious intent (you sicced your fans on him) is actually doxxing and is a crime. Just a warning.
Lil' Luko chapter 3 . 4/16
Alright, while I disagree with the harshness of Lofar's email, he is somewhat correct. Your writing is mediocre, friend. It gets bland seeing the copious plotholes, the Gary-Stu you've put in the place of Naruto in almost all of your fanfictions, and the oh so poorly written harems. There is no tact or thought put into your writing, as shown by 2D characters such as Tomira being shown to be in a relationship with Naruto before being tossed aside like a broken toy, never to be mentioned again, or such as Boris being entered only to serve as pure bash material (how was he able to get a sizeable gang anyways in a town that generally praised Naruto without any sort of backlash from the other villagers? The lack of world awareness is prominent here), or the actual lack of development in the romantic relationships already established, which usually boil down to the woman's only train of thought revolving around "oh Naruto you're so handsome and cool! Make love to me!" , or with non romantic relationships praising him similarly without the wish to cope with him.
And you might call me out on the "plot holes", saying there are hardly none, but I can name quite a few from this fic. Why did Naruto stay in White Orchard for so long? You might say it was to give the little elf girl (forgot her name already, since she was considerably bland, even as a deadpan snark character) a chance at nearly killing Boris, but they could have literally just tied him up and let her kick the crap out of him and it would bring a similar effect. Another thing is why White Orchard was as reinforced as Novigrad. There is nothing of value there, and if there was the walls would be detrimental to its growth by restricting it. It's a village in the middle of nowhere that shouldn't even have the funds for it. Another thing is why Naruto hates the Nilfgaardians so much. He has no personal reason for it, and distaste for Emperor Emhyr doesn't settle it. The plotholes and wish fulfillment get worse even further, after he saves the girlfriend of the Nilfgaardian soldier he killed, which also brings to attention his lack of guilt compared to when he slaughtered the Wild Hunt. Another thing is that Naruto was so willing to clean up the Nilfgaardians for no good reason, yet has a legitimate burning hatred for Novigrad, and with a decent reason, and hasn't done anything about it until the 6th chapter. Please try to improve your writing before writing another or at least put some thought into the plot and actually giving Naruto an actual goal and sense of morality? You can do so much better, but how have you written for so long and let this all fly past you? Do you not take pride in making your writing as best as possible or not have dignity in yourself as a writer? Also, take solace into the fact that I haven't ripped into your usage of the most ridiculous and overcompensating katana I have ever heard described in my life. Thank you for reading, and please improve on your next one so that more people end up being happy than disappointed.