Reviews for Wolfblood Maddian Oneshots
Striker2015 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Love it
jkirsch chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
This is so adorable and I want to see how they work as a family, it would be so much fun to see how much Mads and Rhydian have to learn about what goes into taking care of a little cub. So many hilarious moments and possibilities!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Good and funny! Please post more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This was a very cute one shot :) pregnant Maddy sounds hilarious!
jkirsch chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
This is a great follow up and thank you for exploring the full moon side of it. They are such an adorable couple and the new baby brings in a fun new dynamic. Now my question...will it be a boy or a girl? Will there be more conflict with Maddy's parents? Wherever you decide to take the story next, I'm looking forward to it.
bella.minkas chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
They're soo frickin cute as a couple :) I like the name Zackery too, haha..but I just realized their child's name could potentially be Zackery Morris..with the nickname Zack Morris which is the name of the main character from that old-ish show Saved by The Bell lol. Tallulah is a bit old fashioned, but it could be cute. I kinda always imagined they'd maybe use a Welsh name for their first child since Rhydian was born in Wales.

Pregnant Maddy is just tuckered out with the transformations and all, its sweet how Rhydian looks after her to make sure she's safe.
I love these chapters :)
bella.minkas chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Maddy as a pregnant wolfblood is adorable, haha and Rhydian is of course patient as ever since he loves her so much. I loved this one shot :) :) i was a bit surprised that she's still Maddy Smith and not Maddy Morris. It's nice to have the characters happy.

Hope you continue!
jkirsch chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Awww. This story was heart-melting, perfectly written maddian. I like your attention to detail too. With my sister-in-law 8 months pregnant right now I also could relate on a personal level. I wonder if Maddy can change into her wolf while pregnant, or if she has to stay human for the baby's safety?