Reviews for Sentience: Evolution
amerdism chapter 55 . 6/30
Loved this story to bits. Can’t wait to check out the next. Honestly though it does feel like Shepard and Kara don’t see each other enough, hope Kara gets to see mama Shepard that’s be amusing to see, meet the family. I had this thought that how at the end of ME3 you can choose several paths and one is synthesis with AI’s and organics fusing to make one being, it’s be pretty cool if that happened to Kara and Shepard but at the same time I don’t want that. Maybe it’d be like Kara and Shepard fuse together into Shepard’s body but Kara can still use her own body separately or something.
amerdism chapter 13 . 6/27
Loving the story so far. I’m curious, I assume Kara can have sex and what not if the story is based of Become Human, so she likely has a preference for her partner. So far she seems to be either homosexual or bisexual going by her comments and thoughts on how Shepard acts and looks. To be honest I’d think having Kara and Shepard start a relationship would be interesting, kinda hoping that’ll be the case. Also is it correct to say that Kara has upgraded herself though the years?
Indoraptor111 chapter 9 . 11/30/2018
Gandalf: You cannot pass!
Frodo: (looking at Gandalf in horror) Gandalf!
(The balrog stretches its wings and draws itself up to full height in front of Gandalf)
Gandalf: I am the Servant of the Secret Fire. Wielder of the Flame of Anor.
(The balrog reaches down and draws its sword in front of Gandalf, and holds it high above its head.)
Gandalf:The dark fire will not avail you. (he holds out his staff in front of him, glowing white) Flame of Udn!
(The balrog brings its sword down upon Gandalf who protects himself with his staff, bringing a crash and flash of great light. It drops its sword and roars at Gandalf)
Gandalf: Go back to the shadow!
(The balrog puts out a cloven foot onto the bridge. He wields a great firey whip above its head.)
Gandalf: You shall not pass! (He raises his sword and staff above his head and brings his staff down hard upon the bridge)
(The balrog snorts at him, raises his whip and takes another step forward. As he does so, the bridge collapses and the balrog falls into the chasm. Gandalf grunts and turns to walk away. As he does so, the tail end of the balrog's whip snakes up and around his ankle, dragging him down. He clings onto the edge of the bridge. Frodo dashes towards him, but Boromir holds him back.)
Boromir: No!
Frodo: Gandalf!
(Gandalf tries to hold on by his fingertips.)
Gandalf: (Looking at them for a last time) Fly you fools! ( He falls into the chasm)
Frodo: NOOoooooooooooooo!
JimmyHall24 chapter 32 . 9/12/2017
:D
Teizan chapter 10 . 8/23/2017
The very next chapter, Kara immediately turns out to have been talking bullshit about having 'un-indoctrinated' Benezia. Going back and editing chapters *is* acceptable. Do so?
Teizan chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
Arbitrary reversal of indoctrination wouldn't work. Not in a matter of moments, likely not in a matter of years. It's so much easier to destroy than it is to repair, and indoctrination lies on the destructive side of the spectrum.
Sciny chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
Wouldn't be as interesting as it is if Singularity and Reapers weren't inter-connected somehow. Great job, nice chapter.
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 39 . 3/25/2017
I know it's a bit late, but I just read ch 39. I'm so, so sorry. My condolences.
eurodox59 chapter 47 . 3/23/2017
Heyyyyy. Life got a little busy for me. Sorry I haven't been reviewing.

Anyway, looks like you're gearing up for another original plot arc. I'm excited to see where it goes. And you’re raising up conflicts and ideas.

This might be something particularly awesome!
dekuton chapter 55 . 3/22/2017
a pleasant send off for this book? story? fic? whatever. look forward to the sequel. especially with Raymondville reddington ultron Caliban as a main antagonist. quite honored you would mention me in the author note. I feel as tho...you have/would have done many people proud with this. I think you know what I am referring to. never stop writing. never stop exploring possibilities with your stories. well done
Ragna chapter 55 . 3/22/2017
Does Kara could have an adventure in Andromeda? Even if there cannot have ships to go, they can still have message from the milky way.
spiral83 chapter 55 . 3/22/2017
I love this fanfic so much... please tell me there will be a follow up and you ll follow through to ME3? I really hope so it deserves an ending; please please please don t make this the last we read on kara and caliban!
JimmyHall24 chapter 55 . 3/22/2017
:x of course. Instead of doing anything to prepare, Shepard is gonna go sit on her ass for a few months and accomplish nothing.
primrosered chapter 9 . 3/20/2017
Reading it again I realized I missed that the Elcor was the one who said it. Haha I can't believe I didn't see that one. Apologies and please forget what I wrote earlier. Jeez.
primrosered chapter 8 . 3/20/2017
Just so you know... it's the Elcor that speak out their emotions and not the Volus. The Volus are the severely asthmathic space dwarves. This error just made this chapter really jarring to read. I hope you edit it soon.