Reviews for Beware My Power
Razorgold96 chapter 49 . 2/14
Akeno and Kuroka are both extremely out of character in this story. Akeno is a sadomasochistic, teasing, horny person, in this fanfic, her and Rias have almost the exact same personality.
BudderBill chapter 49 . 1/21
How in the hell are you so creative?
Also can you after this fanfic, make another taking place in an alternate universe where when Issei goes into juggernaut drive he attracts a red power ring, which cannot be removed by a blue or pink ring?
syhrlammr chapter 2 . 12/12/2020
Koneko " This dude has been through hell"...orait I'm out
olympaforged chapter 10 . 12/6/2020
where is kalawarner?
WorldWalker89 chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
Elros'*
WorldWalker89 chapter 7 . 11/16/2020
the hint of the identity Euro's father is in the name. Enyalius is a title or by-name of Ares the Greek God of War.
Anonymous chapter 49 . 11/4/2020
Wow, just read this fic after lurking in the fanfic domain but I was blown away by how well it is written. The worldbuilding and effort put into immersion as well as how perspective is worded is just so well done in this fic, clearly puts it above all the others imo. Can’t wait to read more!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/22/2020
Harem? So is this the foundation of this novel's storyline? I am out. Very very cliché. From strength, Fighting scene. Interaction between characters, even more so. Where is the unique power that MC has? GL ring? Fighting spirit? Nothing interesting, it's the same as the original DXD, only the protagonist Just replace it. Peacewalker? Very very plagiarism Naruto hahaha. Too much talk haha Mc is like a lusting beast. In his mind only women, women, women. Strength is nothing unique. Just the power of encouragement from other people is tantamount to bullshit. Too many cliches. So I'm out. Thanks
Guest chapter 27 . 10/22/2020
MC WEAK. There is no real power! It's a cliché, a really cliché. Fighting spirit? Huh I really laughed. Nothing special. Very very cliché
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2020
Stupid fanfic. Where's the other action? Where are the other DC characters? Too many bullshit romance scenes! Fanfic trash. MC talks too much. No real action, just bullshit
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2020
MC USELESS. big-mouthed. too much bullshit. just talk. just keep on romance. where is the action? trash
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2020
MC USELESS. Romance? Fucking stupid
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2020
Oh he's redoing them will wait then as the redone version is far far superior from what I've seen.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2020
Don't know why their was two versions of the pre duel set up but the first version was far far better than the second.
Akashic Vinyl chapter 31 . 10/7/2020
Personally my favorite Bad Company song is Rock and Roll Fantasy hands down, though Runnin with the Pack is a close second, havent heard Holy Water though I'm checking it out now. Also fingers crossed he starts a peerage with the DC girls, Zatanna for Bishop and Kara for rook 2k16 lol. Maybe Raven for Queen? I've put alot of thought into DC peerages and this is the first story I've seen that might do one so im pumped. Cant wait to read the rest of the story and see what happens.