Reviews for Red is the Color of Passion
BraikingBoss chapter 6 . 20h
Dunno if you'll see this but in addition to starting a new story how about you continue this one? For gods sake this is one of the best Lancaster stories around. Which is said because theres so few but it's fucking true. Not to mention this story was fucking hilarious. So Please write more.

Oh and about the poll, going with popular opinion is nice but wouldn't it be faster to get the shorter stories out of the way and then work your way to the Longer ones?

One last thing don't you dare for a second think of scrapping ANY of those stories. They all look great. Don't get rid of any of them. If you find you don't have the time then just put them on the back burner to continue them in future.
Overlord Urasai chapter 6 . 9/16
So freaking good, please post more soon, or not, all the bigger chapter to enjoy when it comes out!
Overlord Urasai chapter 5 . 9/16
When you use skittish for Jaune, I can't help but laugh at that. Ruby is treating Jaune like a scared little puppy, herself a wolf trying to coerce it into its first kill that Jaune knew was wrong but Ruby knew was so good. Corrupted Ruby, now BEST Ruby
icedshadows chapter 1 . 9/12
...Okay as a Canadian I can tell you those rumor are true!
KhornateNutjob chapter 6 . 8/29
Hell hath no fury.
So wait do the canadians have a deadly toxin in there blood
Zordon chapter 6 . 8/15
Please can we get some more fucking Lancaster stories? I'm literally starved for it.

Fucking god it's hard to find decent LANCASTER stories. I can't find any ANYWHERE.

This story is literally as good as it gets.
davidpinedapt chapter 6 . 7/19
This is awesome! I'm smiling and laughing like an idiot while reading this but o so worth it
Gokai Red chapter 6 . 7/4
I've just browsed your channel and read all your stories.

Never before have I been able to say this but I am literally excited for every last one of your planned stories. All of them. They all look great.

I'm primarily looking forward to:

1. Knightfall (please don't be short)
2. After So Long (GAWD I love me some Jaune x Cinder)
3. Shattered Arc
4. The Maiden's Apprentice
5. Hard to Get
6. Dragonslayer
7. The Power of Love
8. What Might Have Been
9. The Harem AU
10. The Engagement

The rest look like interesting reads but they're not priority reads like my top 3. Theres just not enough Cinder x Jaune stories in this world. After "Stress Relief" and "What Embers Remain" I was beginning to lose hope.
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 6/10
Wow, even Coco and Velvet want him. And Velvet's not even trying to be subtle about it.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 6/10
OK, Ruby is, somewhat yandere.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 6/10
Goddammit Yang. Yet at the same time, I'm not surprised.
“Arc fertility and Rose libido, good god, I'll have ten grandkids by 45.”

I love this line! Can’t help but love the idea that the Arcs are known for their large families.
draconianking chapter 6 . 5/27
More Please I Beg Of Thee Writer-Sama!
Canadian Admiral chapter 3 . 5/26
I love Qrow's reaction at the end of chapter 3! I laugh myself to tears every time I read this story!