Reviews for Red is the Color of Passion
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 6/10
Wow, even Coco and Velvet want him. And Velvet's not even trying to be subtle about it.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 6/10
OK, Ruby is, somewhat yandere.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 6/10
Goddammit Yang. Yet at the same time, I'm not surprised.
“Arc fertility and Rose libido, good god, I'll have ten grandkids by 45.”

I love this line! Can’t help but love the idea that the Arcs are known for their large families.
draconianking chapter 6 . 5/27
More Please I Beg Of Thee Writer-Sama!
Canadian Admiral chapter 3 . 5/26
I love Qrow's reaction at the end of chapter 3! I laugh myself to tears every time I read this story!
Canadian Admiral chapter 6 . 5/13
Pleeease continue this! It is too funny, and way too engaging to be left abandoned. Do what is right: continue the story.
TheFifthYonkou chapter 3 . 5/2
Pyrrha is the best part of this story. LOL.
YouBetter chapter 6 . 5/2
This ain't done. Finish this.
Bibliotheca Mundi chapter 6 . 4/18
Ah man, I hope this gets updated again. It's pretty damned hilarious. I like it. Keep up the good work, and good luck!
Is this even going to get updated?
Escoger chapter 6 . 2/21
Lol, I love the talk between Taiyang and Jaune. My only sadness is there probably won’t be another chapter any time soon.
Escoger chapter 5 . 2/21
I’m disappointed that LL doesn’t think much of this chapter. I really enjoyed it, and liked how in spite of her forwardness and actions, Ruby wasn’t quite as confident as she’s been showing.

In short, under the Yandere, she’s still a young woman with a crush.

Plus ‘I have to find somewhere to hide the body’ is hilarious!
Escoger chapter 4 . 2/21
That Omake is hilarious beyond words.

Jaune has clearly discovered the truth. Fabric softener IS the key to getting attention!
Escoger chapter 3 . 2/21
Poor Pyrrha, not only does she (probably) lose the love of her life, but she doesn’t even get pictures of him naked.

Lol!