Reviews for Behind the Masquerade
KrayKrayKat chapter 29 . 4/20
I didn't review till now. Because this is old and you already have so many and idk I just move from chapter to chapter, wanting to know more. That's a compliment.
But what I liked what how you conveyed almost everything through those last lines. A clean cut.
So I guess I don't need to say you write really well, you've been told already, but regardless you do.
Here's hoping that you'll come back to wroting someday soon.
MadamScorpio chapter 19 . 1/10
ok...intense..but seriously...how is this an inukag when a very important part is erm...dead? i try not to say much about the happenings in a review but there was no skirting around the issue...
M
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the July 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
feudal .fav. cc/winners/ 2013-2/ july-2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal . /gallery/ ?album116

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal. /

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
feudal .fav .cc/gallery /thumb nails .php? album116

The Feudal Association
Amara chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Sobbing even harder now. "How could you?! Did you not remember his sword!? You must DIE! You caused all of your fans pain!" Starts crying even harder, if that's possible.
Amara chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Amara: sobbing "How could you kill Kagome! I thought she and Inuyasha were going to fall in love! Your as bad as Shakespeare, with Inuyasha the Romeo, and Kagome the Juliet! Go die in a hole! I'll never forgive you!"

Friend: "Now, calm down. Did you forget something?"

Amara: "No! I won't calm down, and I didn't forget anything!"

Friend: "I believe you did..."

Amara: "Ok then, genius, what did I forget?"

Friend: "How did they raise an entire army?"

Amara: slaps forehead "I can't believe I forgot Sesshomaru's sword! I'm an idiot!"

Friend: thinks- 'Isn't Inuyasha an idiot too? So, would that be a complement?'
Amara chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Amara chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Die! Die! DIE! How could you! What's Kikyo's motive, anyway! DIE!
Amara chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
She should runaway. Her home SUCKS, and her sister is at the one place she can stand. Sango Shippo and Miroku would go with her I'm sure.
Amara chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
"You are cruel." Sniff sniff, bursts into tears. "He's supposed to fall in love with Kagome!
Amara chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Aww, kawaiiness!
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. / nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups . / group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
DeLisle chapter 33 . 4/21/2013
No a/n? I'm heartbroken.

Fade to black…
DeLisle chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
"You just love keeping us in the shadows, don't you?" She asked sadly. It wasn't a question. Wistfully, she added "But you're still quite the writer, huh Keolla?"

Fade to black…
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 33 . 3/2/2013
Beautiful story! Too bad no Sesshomaru/rin..
animiction chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
This story was amazing!
I don't think I've ever cried so much reading a fanfiction :')
3,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »