Reviews for Behind the Masquerade
MadamScorpio chapter 19 . 1/10
ok...intense..but seriously...how is this an inukag when a very important part is erm...dead? i try not to say much about the happenings in a review but there was no skirting around the issue...
M
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the July 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
feudal .fav. cc/winners/ 2013-2/ july-2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal . /gallery/ ?album116

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal. /

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
feudal .fav .cc/gallery /thumb nails .php? album116

The Feudal Association
Amara chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Sobbing even harder now. "How could you?! Did you not remember his sword!? You must DIE! You caused all of your fans pain!" Starts crying even harder, if that's possible.
Amara chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Amara: sobbing "How could you kill Kagome! I thought she and Inuyasha were going to fall in love! Your as bad as Shakespeare, with Inuyasha the Romeo, and Kagome the Juliet! Go die in a hole! I'll never forgive you!"

Friend: "Now, calm down. Did you forget something?"

Amara: "No! I won't calm down, and I didn't forget anything!"

Friend: "I believe you did..."

Amara: "Ok then, genius, what did I forget?"

Friend: "How did they raise an entire army?"

Amara: slaps forehead "I can't believe I forgot Sesshomaru's sword! I'm an idiot!"

Friend: thinks- 'Isn't Inuyasha an idiot too? So, would that be a complement?'
Amara chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Amara chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Die! Die! DIE! How could you! What's Kikyo's motive, anyway! DIE!
Amara chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
She should runaway. Her home SUCKS, and her sister is at the one place she can stand. Sango Shippo and Miroku would go with her I'm sure.
Amara chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
"You are cruel." Sniff sniff, bursts into tears. "He's supposed to fall in love with Kagome!
Amara chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Aww, kawaiiness!
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. / nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups . / group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
DeLisle chapter 33 . 4/21/2013
No a/n? I'm heartbroken.

Fade to black…
DeLisle chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
"You just love keeping us in the shadows, don't you?" She asked sadly. It wasn't a question. Wistfully, she added "But you're still quite the writer, huh Keolla?"

Fade to black…
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 33 . 3/2/2013
Beautiful story! Too bad no Sesshomaru/rin..
animiction chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
This story was amazing!
I don't think I've ever cried so much reading a fanfiction :')
Glon Morski chapter 33 . 8/3/2012
It was a VERY good read. I seriously loved it. It was amazing... though I have to say, the happy ending felt kinda strained there at the end. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it all ended happily in the end. I just can't stop thinking about Kagome's second revival, because I keep thinking that Tenseiga is only able to revive people once. If they had died and were revived before, no matter which way, it wouldn't work. That's the way it was in canon, as Sesshomaru's mother said Tenseiga would never help Kohaku, as he had already been revived via Shikon before. So, considering Kagome had been revived by Naraku before, I just keep thinking Tenseiga shouldn't have worked. That's just the sadist in me speaking, though LOL I can't say I'm not happy about the happy ending. I'd be lying if I said so.

That aside, I'm amazed how well you managed Kikyo's character. She was every bit the engima she always was in canon, when half of her actions couldn't be understood by anyone but her, especially since, just like in your fic, she seemed like the enemy one moment, only to prove to be an ally the next. You really handled her well and I thank you for that :D

Overall, great job. Thank you very much for sharing this amazing story with us :3

Sincerely,