Reviews for Behind the Masquerade
Marlen chapter 1 . 7h
Hey, yes this is you story but went you borrow the characters from another author you have to respect them. We read the ficts because we love their personality, If you going to made them complete OOC is better is you create your own. Wonder who is going to read your story?
Jay chapter 21 . 2/23
I thought this chapter was pretty perfect. The characters all reacted how I thought they would & I liked their little . Actually, I was almost surprised her parents didn't bring up the marriage at the funeral. I'm really hoping that "black cloud" is what I think it is because she promised her life to Naraku so I've been waiting to see if that's going to play into this. After all, she's still his best chance at the Shikon. Though I'd be lying if I said part of me hadn't been hoping she'd somehow just zap back to her body while she was floating & Inuyasha would see it & come for her...
Jay chapter 18 . 2/23
I've been trying to figure out 3 things since she realized the wolves were coming. 1) Where the hell has Shippo disappeared to? He was so reliant on her & then just vanished. 2) When she noticed the castle was about to be secretly attacked, instead of just screaming her head off, why didn't she grab her bow & arrows for at least SOME protection? She seemed pretty confident with them when her & Sango were facing Naraku. 3) The wolves hadn't gotten into the castle grounds yet so if she was running around trying to find Rin & Kikyo, why wouldn't her first thought have been to scream their names to cut down search time?

Other than this, I've really been enjoying this story. Still waiting for him to realize she has his necklace.
angelfire123 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Be consistent.
If Sango didn't know Kikyo got engaged, how did she know Kagome would be leaving to another kingdom for a month?
zye1 chapter 31 . 9/26/2016
omg! what a roller coaster. if I was him, I would go crazy.
zye1 chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
so sad. sniff...
Yazmanian Devil chapter 33 . 7/18/2016
I really appreciate how you developed the feelings of the characters. Although a month is a short time, it is still more realistic in how you grow to care & love someone. Although I would've loved to read about how they got married and potentially had kids, I love how you ended them being together but not together. It left things to imagine. Great read & very well written. Thank you
KrayKrayKat chapter 29 . 4/20/2015
I didn't review till now. Because this is old and you already have so many and idk I just move from chapter to chapter, wanting to know more. That's a compliment.
But what I liked what how you conveyed almost everything through those last lines. A clean cut.
So I guess I don't need to say you write really well, you've been told already, but regardless you do.
Here's hoping that you'll come back to wroting someday soon.
MadamScorpio chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
ok...intense..but seriously...how is this an inukag when a very important part is erm...dead? i try not to say much about the happenings in a review but there was no skirting around the issue...
M
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the July 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
feudal .fav. cc/winners/ 2013-2/ july-2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal . /gallery/ ?album116

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal. /

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
feudal .fav .cc/gallery /thumb nails .php? album116

The Feudal Association
Amara chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Sobbing even harder now. "How could you?! Did you not remember his sword!? You must DIE! You caused all of your fans pain!" Starts crying even harder, if that's possible.
Amara chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Amara: sobbing "How could you kill Kagome! I thought she and Inuyasha were going to fall in love! Your as bad as Shakespeare, with Inuyasha the Romeo, and Kagome the Juliet! Go die in a hole! I'll never forgive you!"

Friend: "Now, calm down. Did you forget something?"

Amara: "No! I won't calm down, and I didn't forget anything!"

Friend: "I believe you did..."

Amara: "Ok then, genius, what did I forget?"

Friend: "How did they raise an entire army?"

Amara: slaps forehead "I can't believe I forgot Sesshomaru's sword! I'm an idiot!"

Friend: thinks- 'Isn't Inuyasha an idiot too? So, would that be a complement?'
Amara chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Amara chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Die! Die! DIE! How could you! What's Kikyo's motive, anyway! DIE!
Amara chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
She should runaway. Her home SUCKS, and her sister is at the one place she can stand. Sango Shippo and Miroku would go with her I'm sure.
3,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »