Reviews for Behind the Masquerade
BirdHummingAlong chapter 33 . 2/18/2011
This story was AMAZING! It's like you captured the clouded and often complexity of human emotion, nature, and habit perfectly in a case, cleaning it up and putting it on breathtaking display for everyone to enjoy. I enjoyed the steadily growing, yet rocky relationship between Kagome and Inuyasha, and the side plot romance between Miroku and Sango, by the way, sango's confusion and fear of falling in love, extremely well done, it felt like the real thing!

All the characters emotions, problems, struggles, and mental growth, seemed just how it would be in real life, very natural. in a way you are king of like Shake spear 'lol' in how you understand the human nature so well.

Description quality and the story in itself was wonderful, this story was a great experience. It's funny, as the story progressed i could see significant improvements in your writing, it seem's as if writing the story helped you grow as a writer, who knew! Practice actually does 'make perfect'. haha XD

Anyways, great story, i really hope that you continue writing, and creating. :)

-BirdHummingAlong
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
how cool. Inuyasha isn't better than Kannazuki no miko though.
Pokyo chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Wow, I see a strong sense of favoritism in Kagome's parents. I really pity her. My hatred for the rest of her family is starting to grow now ughh
R-point chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ok I have reading this five years ago and oh my god this was so perfectly written. You have no idea how so absorbed I was in this, I cried SO hard when Kagome died a small part of me died along side of her...but I made it through the end of the story and I clearly remembered smiling. Yeah I read lots of romances but this was undescribale, heck I didn't know it was DRAMA/Angst but I did clearly sense both of them here. This was when I just got started in watching the series and I exactly knew what episodes you put in here. Reading this it was like a movie going on inside my head, hoping that this should be a movie heheheh. But anyways yeahhh I loved it so much!
Kags chapter 33 . 5/4/2010
AW THAT WAS JUST SOO NICE! I also cried a cupple times in the story...
kags chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
lol. he snorted!
absinthespoon chapter 33 . 5/2/2010
Your plot needs work, and maybe character development, because its really hard to hinge the plot on Shippo, and then have Kagome ignore him. Kagome's actions during Naraku's fight were also unrealistic and out of character for her.

But, nice job on the others. I really did enjoy Shippo's character, if only you had him in the story more often. Where did he go in the end.. he seems to have dissapeared.
SilverStream011 chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
love your story
Sade chapter 33 . 1/19/2010
omg this was a kick ass story and yea i noticed that you put some scenes from the show on your story but that just reminds the reader why they like the show...keep it up
snowbelly chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
I actually cried! Especially the part where they all were saying their goodbyes to Kagome..

Hate how indifferent Kagome's family acted! Gr...

Anyways, great story!
snowbelly chapter 20 . 1/5/2010
Oh.. My.. God..

I seriously wasn't expecting Kagome to die! At first, I was like "Hah! Inuyasha would come to save her!"

I am shocked. Haha! Great chapter you have here! Really enjoying the story!
Kairi chapter 33 . 10/21/2009
Wonderful story. :3
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 33 . 9/17/2009
Ihate when storys make me cry...my eyes getpuffy and red and it hurts trying to llookat the screen while your literally dying to know what will happen next...bu i say that any story that makes ME cry is awesome on its own... i loved it..even if you did make me cry...but hell i did pick an angsty story did i not? anyway loved it and the fact that Kagome was so cool and caring i mean she died twice to help others...is she the Hero or what?

Oh and Inuyasha i kinda liked his character although he mmade my head hurft lol..along with Kikyo...now she was confusing...but i loved how youu made her...she was mean but not...hell she was nice..but not

All in All i Absolutely adored it and i can't wait to read more of your work Keolla!

Dueces,

HONFreak17

Ps Kags parents sucked a ss lol
Cookie Lover 666 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This was the first story I ever read on here.

However, whenever I looked for it after I was done reading, I couldn't find it. But I found it today :)

And you're probably wondering what I'm getting.

I just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful story. Reading it, I felt like I was in it. It's been 5 years since I first read it, and every time during these past 5 years that I've gotten on FF I've remembered how much I love it. I can't wait to re-read it for old time's sake :D
snowy-night chapter 32 . 1/30/2009
Happy Birthday Keolla! _ I remember reading a fic where the author said that her b-day was on Jan 30...

Anyways, I already reviewed before, but I just wanted to review again on your Birthday! Wow, now you're 20! *I think...*

Love your fic! I also love As You Wish, but I guess you won't be continuing it...

At first, when I read As You Wish, I kept on thinking that the first chapter was EXACTLY like another fic I read (CCS) (and that you know of) but I decided to continue reading... and I love it!

I wish you a great birthday! May all you wishes come true! _

Snowy night