Reviews for The Dragon of Moria
Brill chapter 1 . 5h
I've probably read this a dozen times and I've only just now noticed that you went from Arveldir to Arvendil toward the end. I wonder what would happen with the dragon and a horde of living treasures? Or if Harry would eventually have to turn human again in order to fit in elven halls...
pineapple-pancake chapter 1 . 22h
I laughed a lot with this! thank you for writing and publishing it!
I expected that harry would eventually return to his human form :P, but everything was unexpected and that was more fun!
Sevvus chapter 1 . 9/28
why ...why do i love this so god damn much!? i had way to much fun reading that, loki almighty i wish that was longer...
Sourwolf1991 chapter 1 . 9/20
Can u do a part 2 where Harry turns back into a human?
Loved it! If only there was a sequel. :) thank you for making it though don't feel obligated to make another, this one was wonderful!
Chezakeeba chapter 1 . 9/18
Omg! Lol this is so awesome! I would love to read more!
mickysango chapter 1 . 9/17
Omg I wish there was more this is great!
Albionia chapter 1 . 9/17
Brilliant story :) Love it!
supernaturalreader21 chapter 1 . 9/14
please contiue
was once your only one chapter 1 . 9/12
are you going to continue this? please do
00Chup chapter 1 . 9/11
will you finish this story one day? I would love to see Harry regain his memories and what about poor Kreacher?
Oh my gosh love!
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 9/2
This may be dumb, but I love it!
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 8/23
I anticipated legarry. it is implied but unfortunately, not finished. seems like you just up and left it hanging. I want to see harry go back to being himself
kaisonsheart chapter 1 . 8/22
so, this is a brilliantly created short story. And I would absolutely love to see it turned into something more. Even just a collection of One-shots that are in no particular order. wonderful piece :)