Reviews for The Dragon of Moria
Omg! This was awesome! Absolutely loved it!
loved the story. really well written and i just wish that you could expand on it. to make it more than just an one-shot please.
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 6/26
This is so good. I really wanted more.
[My own weird mind came up with this cos I love this so.]
And then after a few years, the great dragon turned into a lithe man with midnight black hair and bejewelled eyes. He smelt of wood smoke and gazed at the prince with contentment. 'Arvendil?' Legolas asked slowly. The man looked at him with a smile, sharp teeth glinting, 'Oh yes, that's me, isn't it?'
Trickster79 chapter 1 . 6/24
Please, this should have been cannon XD
HArry saving the world again and in dragon form! And, oh, did I laugh at his perception of dwarves being shy :'D
Thranduril will have a heart attack once he gets to know his son has been "adopted" by another dragon ;
RSegovia chapter 1 . 6/6
This is great. In my mind they get to Rivendell and Arvendil wants to go inside to see all the treasures and read the books, so he spontaneously changes back to human form. Thus allowing an actual romance to happen. ;D Of course then everyone's trying to figure out what he is and how he got there, and he ends up solving all the other problems in Middle Earth.
CH anders chapter 1 . 6/2
Harry became such a cutie :V
animerule64 chapter 1 . 4/30
Add more chapters please
Nemhain2009 chapter 1 . 4/26
HonestCritic chapter 1 . 4/25
oh, this is wonderful. it has the right amount of WTF and plot to be credible. if you wrote another chapter that would be amazing. I'm trying to imagine the other elves reactions to harry, and Harrys' reaction to them. what would he doe with so many treasures? there would be too many for him to dress up i think. unless he makes it his mission to make everyone of his treasures pretty. i hope you will write another chapter or a sequel. I would kill to get another chapter of this story.
Oracle Oci chapter 1 . 4/19
awesome read - love the idea and writing style! :D
O-O-Octopus chapter 1 . 4/12
Oh, this is simply adorable and funny! Thank you!
ahomusume chapter 1 . 4/6
harry giving out compliments to a bemused legolas to the amusement of the fellowship is a joy to read. also becoming a dragon that can transcend space and time is an excellent and unique idea compare to those having summoned by the valar or creating a spell to open a portal etcetera (i got tired by those plot device xD). I hope you can write more chapter on this story.
YuunaFiction chapter 1 . 4/1
Yes! I love it! I’d so read more of this!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 1 . 3/26
More chapters please?
Thank you for sharing this. I really enjoyed reading your story.