Reviews for A Guide to Vampires: Life -and Undeath- is Strange
SenHajime chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
A PENDANT AND POTIONS THAT HAVE A SIDE EFFECT OF TURNING THE VEINS BLACK! DO I SENSE INSPIRATION FROM THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE WITCHER
KV chapter 12 . 6/12/2017
I ship it kinda ;)
I like your oc
I ship it chapter 12 . 6/12/2017
Is it bad if I like Serena x max like seriously I wouldn't mind if in the end the max stays with her
LonesomeBard chapter 12 . 6/10/2017
You know, I've been suspecting that Serana would turn Max over before Chloe could find her. It was something that had to happen for the story's sake. Yet, I believe that Max still isn't a completely lost cause. Loyalty is one thing but knowing yourself and your sense of justice is another.

Curious tho how whatever Jeffo's planning is going to escalate. Also curious whether the vampire who originally bit Max will be revealed. I have a few suspects of the characters that have been presented.

The Rachel/Chloe flashback was a nice touch.

Looking forward for the next chapter!
Burke23 chapter 12 . 6/9/2017
Love the chapter bra
Thecivillian chapter 12 . 6/9/2017
oooh a shapeshifter did I miss that part or is that new...pretty sure its new :D

Clothes do appear out of thin air I guess :P
The Sorrowful Deity chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
Efforts in vain lol Max is busy right now
Burke23 chapter 11 . 5/20/2017
0_0

YES! FIND HER! AAHHH
Rapter267 chapter 11 . 5/20/2017
It's like im reading a dom sub kink that has a detective story mixed in. Honestly, not a bad thing.
LonesomeBard chapter 10 . 4/15/2017
Well, the appearance of Jeffo was an interesting development. No surprise that Nathan's on his side. Wonder how Jeffo's plan will fit to Serana's own end game? Also wonder if it was Jeffo that initially turned Max into a vampire?

Max's powers seem to be slowly evolving. The scene where Max tried to jump on Serana and the reference to their training made me realize that Max will eventually have to face Serana in the final fight. Hopefully Max has evolved enough as a fighter when the time comes.

The ragtag team has been gathered. I like the thought of Kate as a wiccan. I kinda would've expected Vicky to be a vampire but a werewolf is actually an interesting thought.

A well-written chapter as always. Looking forward for the next one!

The
Burke23 chapter 10 . 4/15/2017
YES... REUNITE
Xemtlenc chapter 10 . 4/15/2017
Nice, I'm waiting for the day when Max will realize that she has been manipulated since the beginning, I wonder if she will be hella furious.
LonesomeBard chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
Another well-written chapter. Serena is tightening her grip over poor Max. It is beginning to look obvious that Max and Chloe's first encounter isn't going to go well.

You've taken your time to build the plot carefully but I'm beginning to get hints that things are beginning to escalate soon.
Burke23 chapter 9 . 3/15/2017
It's so good!
Xemtlenc chapter 9 . 3/15/2017
It's true that it's fun to see Serena teasing Max but it's likely to be a bit annoyed if there's only that, we'd love to know the rest of the story.