Reviews for The Elvenqueen
Susnsmsh chapter 21 . 13h
This story is fantastic! I hope you update again soon.
rriddlemethis chapter 21 . 9/17
Did you just make me wish this was Hermione/Sauron pairing? This is NOT okay. buuuut ugh I loved this chapter. Gotta go read some Tomione fanfics now, because obviously there are no Hermione/Sauron stories (which I didn't care about before this scene but now...)
ceps chapter 4 . 9/15
The geas bit is good but you said numerous time it protects state secrets therefore by your own logic she can talk about her past life just not her work and what's protected under it
fel chapter 21 . 9/15
I'm really enjoying this story. It's very original and interesting to read. hope to see an unpdate soon
The Observer chapter 21 . 9/14
I am speechless. Granted, there are a few spelling errors here and there, and because this isn't a novel you wouldn't able to bring this entire story to its full length but by the name Eru, I am impressed. Never in all my years would someone respectfully and successfully craft Tolkien's world and merge it with Rowlings' so seamlessly.

I can say nothing more except thank you for the story so far and that I look forward to what else you have to offer.

Most engaging :)
the Honeycomb chapter 1 . 9/13
That's right! How could I have forgotten about the mirrors?! The imagery you use in this and the last chapter is amazing! I love the parallels you used to progress the timeline as well as confuse Hermione in her dream world.
kinley626 chapter 21 . 9/12
Fantastic update. Love your writing style.
arulynx chapter 21 . 9/11
Wow I loved reading this so far! Hermione as an Elvenqueen ist quite the story, and I am excited to see how she will further grow. Thank you for writing this!
mama123 chapter 21 . 9/11
This is so beautiful. Thankyou for sharing!
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 21 . 9/9
Woah, that was both intense and an unexpected twist. You set it up perfectly by mentioning that she might sleep through the whole thing, though I was curious why this chapter wasn't the epilogue if that was the case. Super excited to see what's going on and where everyone is in the canon storyline when she wakes up.
Wonderful, as always! Thank you for sharing!
00Dark-Pheonix00 chapter 21 . 9/5
I have blown through these chapters and am in love with the story. I only wish the chapters were longer but thats just me :) I cannot wait for the next chapters!
Dreaming while awake chapter 21 . 9/2
That was... intense. It was a very well written chapter, and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the update.
xefan chapter 21 . 9/1
That was so gooooooood!
L'archangel chapter 21 . 8/31
Great chapter!
Sauron's temptation and Hermione's resistance is very compelling to read~
And the way you ended the chapter is wonderful~
This chapter is really worth the wait. Looking forward for more! :)