Reviews for Dreams of Innocence
Marik
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
cute
crazikido2 chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
Thanx for the funny pun about yugi hair that's a ew one and great idea about the goddesses and that cool
crazikido2 chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Thanx for the interesting story
Amista chapter 33 . 5/23/2006
Great Story... cant wait till next chapter..try to update ;)
TennyoAkana chapter 33 . 7/16/2005
I could kiss you right now! I'm so glad that you're still writing this! I can't wait for the next chapter and good luck in college! .
Rizalicious chapter 33 . 6/18/2005
cool
doom-saga chapter 33 . 6/6/2005
wow this story is awsome!evrything is just very creative!i like the way you use god form all over not just egypt!just a suggestion maybe you should create a card for every god so that thee avatr can use it when they duel!add more villian so it will be more like a battle of all the god in one duel!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 33 . 6/6/2005
Magicman: Ooh! Ominous dream sequence. I wonder what it represents?

Smokegirl: So I'm guessing that we've reached the end of the voices. That means that there'll be no more attempts to jump out windows and such.
Annalis300 chapter 32 . 9/21/2004
This is a great story, I hope mine that I am writing is just as good. Can't wait for next chapter.
Kisaraamane chapter 27 . 9/14/2004
Oh My Ra! please post it those are my all time favrite movie/show!PLEASE!
kisaraamane chapter 22 . 9/14/2004
hey for marlik how about the song Love me when I'm gone?Hum?

Good story but if It's possible maybe spead it up a little?
Kisaraamane chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
hey if you really want to know what happens in the end of battle city go to .

It has the best review on the shows telling you what they cut out and stuff. Really great site. But if you don't want to know don't go to the site. Because it will tell you :)
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 32 . 8/22/2004
Hmm... I'm certain I've reviewed this chapter before. Anyway, hi hi! Still good and still wonderful. looking forward to more.