Reviews for A Widow's Walk
Thank you!;)
ironhair chapter 9 . 11/8
Thank you very much!
ironhair chapter 4 . 11/7
Looks like jamie? Hopefully not because of him being the father
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/7
woah.. why isn't this in the top10 lotr fanfics here?
Shahzeb chapter 8 . 11/5
awesome story tho while reading about Catelyn going mad similar to lysa I think that Natasha can easily go mad too cuz both of them went mad due to their overprotective behavior towards their children when bran got hurt and later the assassination attempt drove cat too the edge Natasha would just as easily lose herself except instead of going hysterical she would go on a mass Killing spree guess they are sisters even without the blood lol anyway thanks for the great read
Annelysse chapter 10 . 11/1
loved it! really well thought out, with a credible plot taking into account what she knows and doesn't know. and very well written! thank you!
Wonderful
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 9 . 9/17
Can I just say, omg, when I saw the threesome pairing I was uncertain about how that would pan out. Most triad fics I've read seemed wildly improbable, and I was initially hesitant to try out this one. But by theseven hells and beyond, this fic is undeniably a work of art. I felt maybe some characters were a bit too clean and tailor madelike the Lannister children, who seemed to have been pretty much designed for the young Starks. But the base plot is well done, and I certainly enjoyed the way you pulled on various cannon plot points while also developing your universe in a different direction. Beautiful work, and you can be sure I'll be starting on that sequel soon. Thank you for writing this!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 3 . 9/3
Did you know that a left handed sword-fighter has a strong advantage against a right-handed sword fighter. Imagine 2 right handed fighters and focus on where their swords and shields meet. Both sides have a shield in-front of their opponents swords. Now imagine a fighter with a sword on his left hand and his opponent with a sword on his right hand. Both sword and shield mirror making a confrontation more dangerous now that their shields are farther away from their opponents swords. Now here is where left-handers get the advantage, they get to practice fighting against a lot of right handed fighters yet very few get to fight left handed fighters and that extra experience and unfamiliar circumstances put right-handed people in a bad spot in an official dual.
Basker chapter 9 . 8/27
I got super teary eyed for some reason lol
Basker chapter 8 . 8/27
PENDRAGON!
*starts dancing*
I love how you go all out in this story. It's so good. Im dead!
Basker chapter 7 . 8/27
Woah this was an exciting chapter: I didn't see any of this coming!
Catelyn is so freaking stupid I want to scream!
I love that Nat is taking Jon Snow as a just in case... or as just not wasting a valuable asset.
Amazing chapter
Basker chapter 4 . 8/27
Woah this chapter was intense. I was confused by the pairings in the first chapter but I'm starting to understand now. Cersei being in the Vale is great. Nat is a miracle worker!
Baby Gerion! I'm so happy for her :) and sad... because well it felt bittersweet. Will we ever see Joy?
Basker chapter 2 . 8/27
This is epic! Tyrion! :D he has the love of a beautiful maiden! Xx
Nat is incredibly impressive. I confess I often overlook her for other characters like Tony Stark or Capt America.. I didn't realize how awesome she was until now!