Reviews for A Widow's Walk
MalSer chapter 10 . 6/21
Loved this story! Thank you for writing it... now, on to the sequel!
ireallyforgot chapter 9 . 5/20
Loved it so much
akilles347 chapter 1 . 5/8
i have to admit going in I didn't expect much. But this is surprisingly good. You take a decent amount of liberty but it's in a manner that makes sense. All the existing characters stay true to themselves. You put interesting twists on the story; Tywins early death is a great one seeing as he played major rolls later. The dynamic between Tyrion, Jamie, and Natasha is extremely interesting and well done. Over all this is great I look foward to any future fictions you post.
fayth03 chapter 9 . 5/3
This was AMAZING!
TheVampireStrahd chapter 9 . 4/9
Okay I just found this story and read it from beginning to end in one go. I really didn't know what to expect but I just have to say...WOW!

This was amazing. Well done! Gonna jump on that sequel right now.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 3/29
Awesome. Love It.
Monkey Typewriter chapter 10 . 3/16
I was excited, thought the words would be Balance the Ledger. Still pretty good ones though.
Lizzy B chapter 9 . 3/12
This was AMAZING! Love the relationship between Natasha, Tyrion, and Jamie, and Brienne and Arya. Can't wait to see more of it in the sequel!
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 2/13
Awesome story. I like the changes that Natasha makes, and many of the things help to make a stronger world. Unfortunately, Natasha's spies don't help them prepare for the dead.
Anathemas chapter 9 . 2/12
I bloody loved this!

It's very unusual and I'm completely in love. Please do write the sequel.
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 4 . 1/20
Holy shit. Is he Gerion's son?
MrRobertsIII chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
That was fantastic.
KmyD chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
I love it!
Thank you!;)
ironhair chapter 9 . 11/8/2017
Thank you very much!
ironhair chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
Looks like jamie? Hopefully not because of him being the father