Reviews for Last Will and Testament
Okay, I am giving up now. There are so much inconsistency in this story, that it makes my head spin. It almost feels like the writer hasn't actually bothered to read her or his own words. I.e. in the chapter where they sleep together for the first time Hermione described it to be an underwhelming experience, then start next chapter and it was an amazing experience. Then in this chapter Hermione all of a sudden according to Draco has a business company that is not doing well, which apparently should be one of the reasons she married him. Okay, what happened to her Ministry job? Also Lucius no longer wanted to punish his son for turning on him and Voldemort, he wanted to punish someone he hardly knew (Hermione). Really?
All this cursive is driving me crazy.

Nice story btw.
AngelDragon1976 chapter 13 . 7/14
Roflmao Lucius got his just desserts..love it.
reallyseaweed chapter 4 . 7/8
Oh ohhhh marry
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 7/8
Jeff was cheating on Hermione, I bet
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 7/8
I would enjoy this story more if there are more dialogue. As of now too much narrative
reallyseaweed chapter 1 . 7/8
Love it. Draco is going to marry Hermione. I hope he’s not too cruel to her
Kate chapter 1 . 6/9
Hermione's middle name is Jean... and it would seem probable that Lucius' middle name would be Abraxas after his father, as Draco's middle name is Lucius after his father.
It was such a stupid fic... I can't believe I wasted my time on it...
KATY chapter 8 . 5/23
\c ool
kayty chapter 1 . 5/21
cool fan fiction but dosent draco love harmione ?
Happy chapter 4 . 5/19
So she's not going to make him work for it?
Happy chapter 3 . 5/19
Wow, so much action!
Happy chapter 1 . 5/19
Super fun start!
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 5/18
So, pansy knew about the will but didn't come to Draco and instead married Harry? Sounds dubious, to be honest.
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »