Reviews for Last Will and Testament
kimmylove22 chapter 13 . 2/20
Oh my gods the ending of the story though! Rofl.
Bee chapter 13 . 2/12
Just read this tonight! Awesome written very well. Love, and I mean love, the last chapter! Still laughing out loud.
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 13 . 1/23
Love the epilogue
This was very well-written but... hmm this is just my opinion but I felt that it could have been more...intimate? Relatable? Idk what the right word to use at the moment but what I'm saying is that, the way it was narrated made it a bit hard to completely empathize with the characters. Oh I still liked the story of course, and you are indeed a great writer. It could have been more striking, perhaps moving, though. But well done! Keep writing!
RandomOasis chapter 13 . 1/9
Great story, but I want more on the cruise! You left all the good stuff out! I want to rbe ad about how they go from hating each other, to being ok around each other. Give me the scenes where Hermione is jealous of the other women hitting on Draco. I want to see their bet about it for who has to sleep on the couch. Show me their arguments, their long dinners even if she does most of the talking. Give me more of the long slow build up. Love it though!
Cat13 chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
I love it!
matkatry chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
Good story
hermionemalfoyisreal chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
Aww the end was so cute! Awesome story :)
hermionemalfoyisreal chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
I like this story so far i just think that Draco gets along with Hermione way too easily. "Old habits die hard" and in this fanfic that is definitely not the case. Other than that- great story!
WaveHex21646 chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
The last chapter tho
Yourtypicalteen101 chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
This cheered me up, and I honestly thought it was wonderful. I have been a fan of dramione for ages and I think you showed their characters really well. You're really talented.
WaterPrincess17 chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
Great story!
AthenaWise chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
I do have to tell you that this story is now a personal favourite of mine
Bathtubb chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
Absolutely lovely ending
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Poor Lucius good story, enjoyed a lot. But why did Jeff hit Draco ?
Lily chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
This was the best story ever
The end had me in peals of laughter.
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »