Reviews for Sarah's Wish
More chapters please
Forensica X chapter 5 . 11/4
I know well how fleeting the muse can be, but I selves into this knowing her inspiration hasn’t alighted in this bunny in a while, and I’m still not sorry for it. I usually avoid stories unfinished, but this concept was just too delicious, and the tale so far has been a delight to read. I hope you do fall back in love with this one, or adopt it out to someone who will carry it on. I would LOVE to see little Gareth fall for whimsical Luna Lovegood, and I’m very curious as to Hermione’s fae heritage.
Vary cute
77Cherry0candys77 chapter 5 . 10/18
Lol this story is so funny and so good! I got hooked so easily and now I’m sad that there isn’t more but I can wait. But I love the idea of the story and how easy the crossover is.
Merlenyn chapter 5 . 10/1
LMAO oh my goodness... I love this story and I don't care how long it's been since it was updated, I hope you come back to it someday (when and if YOU want to of course)! I really wonder what Dumbledore and Hagrid are going to think when they realize that the Cerberus, Trolls (or Troll since so far as I know there's only supposed to be one but Quirrelmort brought in a second to use as his Halloween distraction), and Acromantula are gone? I can't count the Basilisk because supposedly not even Dumbledore knew about that, just that SOMETHING was in the castle right? heh

Also I'm cackling over the fact that so far Lucuis and his family, and Severus are hardcore believers that Prince Gareth is VOLDEMORT brought back in a child's body! Even though Gareth revealed the truth to Severus, he's so stuck on the fact that the mark should only react to Voldemort that he only believes that Voldy has killed and taken over Harry Potter's body! I wonder when/if they'll ever learn and BELIEVE that Voldemort is gone and that the reason Gareth can control their Dark Marks is because his father only remove the soulshard from him and left him with all the powers and the fact that he won them by conquest and his greater connection to magic as a Fae...

Will he ever discover what kind of changeling Hermione is IF she is a changeling and not just descended from some magical family? Will Draco treat all muggleborns better thanks to Gareth's teachings about magic's origins and stuff? Confusing the heck out of everyone? XD What will Gareth do to Quirrelmort? Does Quirrelmort even SENSE Gareth's power and the fact that he has power over the marks HE placed on his minions? Since even if he called them "followers" he treated them more like minions than druids/priests as Gareth seems to be planning. Also love how he bought Wormtail off Ron and then Percy realized something was up and basically offered to wish the rat away to the King... sounds like he wished Fred and George away at some point huh? Does only Percy remember since he was the one who had to learn something? He must've won at least because both he and his brothers are unharmed...

Would the story go far enough maybe for Sirius to be free and find out what happened to his godson? Remus return? Hmm... lol :)
tuelles chapter 5 . 9/11
This was a lovely story! I always love finding new crossovers and Labyrinth was one of my favorite movies growing up so I love how you wove the two worlds together.
mamabear888 chapter 5 . 9/5
I love your writing style! My daughter passed this story on to me and it has delighted me to no end. The combination of Harry Potter and The Labyrinth is wonderful. I look forward to your updates.
winterqween chapter 5 . 9/3
I love I love I love !
but the joke was on you chapter 5 . 8/10
may I have some more please?
Sema-ger chapter 5 . 6/13
You know, I loved reading the nearly four chapters simply because of the story line, and was somewhat sad to note at the beginning of chapter five that apparently you'd received enough inconsiderate reviews to be completely disinterested in returning to this. And then I read the very last bit of chapter five, and nearly fell from my chair laughing. I didn't expect that reply! Well done, thanks for sharing with us!
owl3764 chapter 5 . 5/29
God damn it... This is the second most brilliant story I've ever found (both yours... and I've read hundreds and hundreds) and you stopped writing...
Thank you anyway.
Razeus1 chapter 5 . 3/25
I do hope you will come back to finish this wonderfully, deliciously written story.
LadyLunaTwilight chapter 5 . 3/23
Enjoying your stories! Wishing for more updates when you are ready. :)
This one first please!
Wicken25 chapter 5 . 2/23
Snap love the ending
RowanRhys chapter 5 . 1/30
Oh, I just love this story! The first chapter that was meant to be a one-shot was beautiful but the subsequent chapters are amazing! I am so happy with the originality of a Fae!Harry who is truly as clever, stubborn, powerful, devious and mischievious as the Fae creatures from our folklore. His behavior wonderfully reflects his fae parents' and his interaction with the mortal wizarding world is enchanting. I especially enjoyed his claiming of Snape. Regardless of the length of each chapter, they are very well written and I have been easily drawn into the ficverse as I read. I do hope that one day you will return to this story to bring us readers more about Gareth's sojourne at Hogwarts and his activities there. But only when you are ready to do so. In the meantime, I will re-read the existing chapters and perhaps dream myself about what could come next.

BTW, the mental inmage of the creatures running around the Labyrinth made me laugh out loud , which brightened up a long day. Thank you!