Reviews for Love and Quidditch
The Village Voice chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMG! I LOVE this! I love Moulin Rouge and I love Harry Potter! Please update soon! It made me crack up! XD, '"Snitches?" Oliver's spirits brighten considerably. "Above all things I believe in Snitches. Snitches are a many splendored thing! Snitches are worth 150 points! All you need are Snitches!"'
Faith chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Oh that was great read, I love the Moulin Rouge and Harry Potter I really think you pulled it off nicely hope to read more soon.

Had me laughing at the vision of the twins as the composer and effects guys great great!
BlackCat9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Hee hee. You absoulutely have to continue this. It is very funny. And stays true (expect with the obvious chaninging it to Bulgarian Revloution and Quiditch fun )to the Moulin Rouge begginning which I love and it is still as funny as the movie. (I loved the movie I would hate for anyone to butcher it [which is why I haven't odne a crossover/reg fic for it] but I think you've got it covered) :):):):):):):):):):)

~BlackCat9~
Inda chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Wow. Okay, I'm not a huge fan of slash, nor could I really see HP and Moulin Rouge! going together, but I'll be damned, all in all, this was a great story. It really was. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
update plz plz plz
ProfessuraDumbldora chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
AWESOME! Harry Potter and Moulin Rouge are 2 of my very favorite movies, but how on Earth to combine them into one great fan-fic? I'd have never thought possible, but there you go. You have done the impossible. Come what may but this truly is the story that lived...Kudos!
Whomp chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Oh, our poor boys. That was funny, a good combination of the two fandoms and also a good use of characters that don't get much screen time.
Finding Beauty chapter 1 . 1/25/2003