Reviews for The Daring Win
Sparky She-Demon chapter 36 . 1/12
An amazing well written story!
mcwjimbo chapter 36 . 11/22/2023
Very enjoyable read
Catozes chapter 1 . 8/15/2023
MintIsMeth chapter 36 . 8/13/2023
Both a very unusual story and a very well done one.
Tenebris chapter 36 . 6/28/2023
Olá. Sei que meu comentário não está em inglês, mas as ferramentas de tradução são muito... avançadas... E creio que isso destacaria mais o comentário...
Enfim... Sinceramente, eu adorei essa história, os rumos que ela tomou, as reviravoltas e como Dolores Umbridge lidou com tudo. Hahahaha
Foi uma das melhores fanfics que já li, e você é o primeiro autor que realmente me fez desejar escrever um comentário para um pedido:
Por favor, faça uma sequência oficial desta história.
Eu adoraria ver como este Harry Alternativo avança e muda a história original com base em tudo o que já aconteceu e nessa nova perspetiva dele. Desde já, agradeço.
sunny chapter 36 . 6/18/2023
eeeeeee, this was such a fun read! what an interesting concept, and excellent execution! i love fics that delve into politics and this was just so delightful to read. Thank you for writing it :)
DoraLupinTonks chapter 36 . 6/6/2023
wow. this is the second fanfic where i like umbridge. beautiful writing. duble getting his just desserts always make me happy.
Gazuzin chapter 36 . 2/22/2023
Beautiful, the best transformation of a character I've seen, without possessions or other tricks. The growing familiarity between Harry, Dolores and Sirius was great, very natural. It seems like the Canon version of Harry had immense endurance, reflexes and luck but mentally he was a robot, very programmable. Anyways thanks for writing
MozenrathLuvr chapter 11 . 8/20/2022
You made me say poor Dolores. You’re the second person to make me LIKE Umbitch which is a very DIFFICULT thing to do. So….mad kudos to you.
Jackie Rider chapter 36 . 8/5/2022
This is beautiful. The best portrayal of Dolores Umbridge that I've ever read. And people getting their just desserts is simply splendid and very satisfactory.
LiLbOoKwOrLd chapter 36 . 7/26/2022
Absolutely wonderful, masterfully written, story!
I think almost everybody hates Umbridge but after this fanfic, I'm not sure if I hate her or love her, but what I can say is that I respect who you made her into.
Thank you for this amazing new perspective on a character that I didn't appreciate.
I learned to love and hate all characters depending on the story, except for Umbridge, who, before this fanfic, despite the tries of some authors, I just hated.
Thank you again.
x
ValkSkadi chapter 36 . 7/24/2022
What a funny eclectic family living in that house together. My gosh Dolores has a strong spirit to take all that is thrown at her. Very interesting read, and a completely different premise to the other "someone adopts harry" fics I've read before. Thank you for sharing!
Dark.Entries chapter 36 . 5/29/2022
I love your fictions in general, but this one has been singularly unique and a true pleasure to read. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I will actually like Umbridge in any AU, but there you go!
Thanks for the good read!
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 35 . 11/21/2021
I do enjoy re-reading your stories.
This was always unique and piqued my curiosity again. I have this image in my mind of Umbridge having a huge room filled with glass jars each filled with water and labeled with different locations. Which Umbridge uses to scry all over the globe.
I have to wonder how Harry could get him invisibility cloak. Do you think dumbledore would send it To him?
Guest chapter 36 . 10/7/2021
This really does just prove that absolutely ANYONE would’ve been better for Harry than the fkn Dursley’s or Dumblemort, FFS!