Reviews for Legacy of the Smash Bros
SubparHoot chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Cool idea and good writing.
Linkcina chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Hey if you do shipping's can you do link x lucina it would also give robin and lucina a way into the other lands such as hyrule.
LT Rex Cole chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Once again, you made a good chapter man. What I really liked about it was not only Snake and Lucario's interaction with each other but the reveal of the villain as well. I like how ambiguous his/her identity was, allowing us to keep guessing on who he is.

Anyways, good chapter, can't wait for more.
Mr.N0Name chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
I must say I typically don't leave reviews for stories unless they interest me greatly due to the face that I just don't feel like but this story has an interesting idea that I can't wait to see how it progresses.
LT Rex Cole chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
This is a awesome addition to the story man! Also, I'm glad to see that Snake's here and the little sparing match between Lucario and Meta Knight was a nice touch. Can't wait for more and if I may ask, is serious stuff going down behind the scenes?
LT Rex Cole chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
This is a really interesting concept for a story, since nobody has bothered to make a sequel to subspace emissary. I also like the fact that Lucario is going to be shown a lot, since that's not really the case for most fics. Anyways, this is a nice idea, can't wait for more and for Snake's inclusion.