Reviews for Adorned in Danger
SS IRELAND chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This is a great story I LOVE IT!

espeacially since you brought Danny back!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it would be a shame to let this amazing story die at such a part.

Slainte

SS IRELAND
Ophelia Weasley chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
loving this so far. i hope you plan on finishing it.
Jareth-King chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
great job on witwer's jerk attitude. cant wait for the next chapter.
christmas time chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
Hey keep on writing i like your story so far. Minority Report was one of my favourite movies and I'm glad to see someone making a good fanfic about it. :)
Set Me Free chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
I still have no idea why Witwer hates Shae! Did he have something to do with her fiance dying or something? Or maybe he was her boyfriend before Cole and their relationship ended in an ugly way? Plz don't leave me hanging~! :) Update real soon!
Set Me Free chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
*squeals* OMG! Danny's alive! Yay! He was my fav character from Minority Report. I guess him not being dead kinda makes sense since we didn't really _see_ Lamar shoot him in the head. We just heard the gunshot and Danny's body going limp so it's possible he survived. But why does he hate the new girls? Have they met before?
Set Me Free chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Yay! Finally, a story from a girl's point of view! :) I think it would be really interesting to see what it takes for a girl to be in the precrime business and generally to just plain live in the future. I totally love your main character and her friend Tammy. Update soon! :)
Alex-Toretto chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
Thank you for updating it! I immediately read it last day and wanted to review but the site was a little bit overload ! ;-)o I had to wait and now here I am, writing to you how much I appreciated your work. I like your story so much. I'm hooked. Please go on, just don't leave me like this! :-)

Please! Please?
ghostsheep chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Interesting start. I hope you'll continue this.
Alex-Toretto chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I like your story. It seems interesting. Will you continue it, or this is just a try? I'd like if you go on...to see what it happens...
Whizzothecrunchyfrog chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
This has an interesting premise, but you need to explain why Witwer is not dead. I mean, I'm willing to suspend belief if I have to, but only if there's a reasonable explanation. Otherwise, a good story, and the characterization so far is pretty good.
Whisper to the Water chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
"After arriving to the Precrime Division central command center, Shae went straight into the faculty room, pouring herself a cup of coffee." Probably should change it to "arriving at the". Also, faculty usually refers to the members of a school/university, so...I'll let you go from there.

Hmm, not that I mind Colin Farrell reappearing, but him "coming back from the dead" just seems very unrealistic. Also, at the end of the film, precrime is dissolved-did they bring it back? I trust these things will be explained in next chappie. Yes?
Corbin Slate chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
This is an interesting start, I think that you should definately continue. Keep up the good work!