Reviews for Father's Day
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I watched the "7 years later" sequence several times. No one speaks. Lilly's age was apparently determined by someone who knows nothing about a normal gestation period for females.
Kate would have been ready to give birth when she was shot for Lilly to be 7.
Andimcc chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Great story! Please write more!
txgal2015 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Very cute story

Kim
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Actually Lilly would have been closer to 6 than 7.
It does take 9 months and in 7 years she would not be 7.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Maybe she is suppose to be 7 but 2017 is not 7 years later and she had to be 1 before she could be any older.
Sweet story.
hfce chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Oh my goodness that was adorable. :)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Awwww this is so sweet:) great story
beckums8685 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I don't think it honestly matters. Ryan's oldest went from baby to like kindergarten. If the show can do it why can't writers do it for fan fiction.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Do we get to hear what those reasons were for making her a year younger?
Purple Satin chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Such a sweet story! Please, keep writing these family fics. Love them. It is fan fiction so don't sweat the ages, just please keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I'm thinking Lily is close to just being 6 in the 7 year after part.
Beautiful

Beautifully written
Yes seven years later but Lilly could be only 6 61/2 and be tall for both her parents are tall and the twins could be 3 soon to be 4 :))

Beautiful

Yes Caskett and their conanical children
Lilly , Jake and Reece

Caskett and family always
All family always
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
VERY GOOD AND SWEET!
Crazrn1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Very sweet. Got a little teary eyed. I'm with you...Lily can't be more than 6, maybe close to 6 1/2. Doubt Kate was pregnant when the shooting happened. Probably happened after the recovery from her shooting. Please keep writing for this family. Thanks! :)
RCastle101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Great story I think I'm with you regarding Lily's age thoroughly enjoyed this keep them coming