Reviews for Pitting Couples
Samantha K.S. Simpson chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Bloom x Valtor, obviously. SparxShipping is really interesting
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
First of all this is a damn nice fanfic, a fan coundn't ask better. And of couse we all loveeeeee Floria, so flora and helia ;)
lovebooks200426 chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
AuthoressForEva chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
My vote is Flora x Helia. They're perfect for each other. For example, they're both sweet, kind and caring.
meltingrelations chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
I used to love Helia and Flora in Season 1-4 because they had so much peace and everything you said about the pair but the writers honestly messed up in the last seasons. For example: Season 5: Love triangle...really?! Season 6: They fought because Helia thought Flora was insulting him for not knowing how to water a plant, he said some words that hurt the nature fairy. Later on, he pushed himself to brave werewolves to show he was better in terms of skills than watering plants... and him trying too hard to show he was better to the brunette was the reason he got a heart of ice. Season 7: They argued because Helia was too loud and woke the monster...and that was the most memoriable scene of the couple in Season 7. Therefore, I choose neither couple.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
Yes omg. FloraxHelia is the best. I like Krystal but I didn't like her getting in the way of Floria. They are sooo perfect for each other so Krystal shouldn't have tried getting in the way at first.
SecretLoveSong chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
Flora and Helia forever. Floria forever. I'm voting for Flora and Helia because they're the best and the most sweetest, most amazing couple ever! I love them. They are OTP.
AlexisPeaney chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
DiasproXSky Dy, Diasky or Skyaspro. I like Dy because Dy die.
FruityBlueStar chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
OF COURSE I'M GOING TO GO FOR FLORA AND HELIA. THEY ARE OTP FOR SURE. I HATE THAT THE SHOW CAUSED THAT LOVE TRIANGLE TO HAPPEN I AGREE IT WAS MOST DEFINITELY UNNECESSARY.
AuthoressForEva chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
I think that Diaspro x Sky are better than Sky x Bloom. Diaspro and Sky just suit each other better. They should have made Diaspro x Sky and Bloom x Valtor on the show.
meltingrelations chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
I'm going to choose Bloom and Sky because Sky does NOT deserve Diaspro!
lovebooks200426 chapter 2 . 6/20/2016