Reviews for Behemoth
please please please don’t abandon this! It’s lovely and so well written! I’ve been waiting for an update ever since you started writing!
Ellie Sofia chapter 5 . 1/4
I think this was an interesting start :) and I wonder are you going to update this story, because if you are I would be interested to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
I love all of your stories and I wish you would update more consistently!
Mentathial chapter 5 . 3/18/2017
awesome! Can we some Marauder-ish pranks? Please update soon!
Mentathial chapter 2 . 3/18/2017
This story is amazing, the style is fresh and lovely and I loved the changes! They gave a unique feel to the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
Yay update! I was really happy to learn a little about james' curse! The ending was so sweet. I love the adjustments you've made to adapt the story! Thank you for the update and for writing this :)
jewishwondergirl chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
I always get so excited when you post a chapter! This one was wonderful, I can't WAIT for the rest of it! You'll always have a fan in me!
HestiaForever chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
Oooh! This is awesome! Update soon, please! And good luck on your exam!
HestiaForever chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
Okay, so I haven't even read this chapter yet, but as soon as I read your AN I came down here to write a review. I think that your making Lily Jewish was really courageous and awesome, and that the world needs more people like you. :) If you can find some way to work in mentioning it in the story, I think it'd be great.
Hestia
longlivepercabeth162 chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
I need more. I need you to continue. Please continue.
longlivepercabeth162 chapter 3 . 1/2/2017
I fangirled so hard when Serius, Remus, Peter and James were mentioned.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
This is such a lovely fic omg A
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
Update please im dying for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
This is really well done so far. I hope you plan to continue!
unoriginal number2 chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
absolutely loved it! jewish lily is awesome and this is very well-written. The way she's described as a minority is really original! I also loved the fact that James' bad temper was a result of the curse, and not of his personality, I couldn't picture he getting as angry as the beast in the original disney movie. PLEASEEE UPDATE SOON 3 3