Reviews for this is unexpected
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 10/20
Oh man! I love this! Particularly Maul's reaction to seeing Palpatine in the Jedi Temple! Hahah. Brilliant!
eirame chapter 3 . 9/30
An unexpected sort of peace with the Sith : interesting (and crazy).
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
eirame chapter 2 . 9/29
A very amusing chapter. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
eirame chapter 1 . 9/29
Intriguing (and I wonder if Obi-Wan isn't a bit mad).
You create such fascinating stories. Have you considered crossposting to other sites such as AO3 to expand your readership?
Correk Palleon chapter 3 . 8/23
Wow! Such a refreshing take on a time travel fic. I loved the subtle tearing down of Palpatine's Empire before it even had a chance to form.
Ariana Deralte chapter 3 . 7/20
Lol. I am loving Obi-wan's choices here. Thanks for the entertainment!
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 1 . 7/4
This is a unique and creative Time Travel AU. I love the way Obi-Wan ties Palpatine and his plans in knots, while keeping the chancellor guessing just how much he actually knows.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 6/5
XD This has shades of How It Should've Ended. I love it.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Rainbow Prime chapter 3 . 6/4
And there we go! That's how an Obi-Wan Kenobi time travel fic should be done! I mean, he was known as the Negotiator for a reason, you know.
Unless it's about Anakin Skywalker, who, according to George Lucas, was going to be able to overthrow the Emperor and kill him. In that case, Anakin should totally kill the Emperor and never turn to the Dark Side.
agnesiona chapter 1 . 5/31
wow. that was really good. i love the way kenobi defeated sidious.
TMI Fairy chapter 2 . 4/25
LOL!
jsiemens365 chapter 3 . 3/18
Every now and then I peruse your latest works, and I find I am always astounded. Well done indeed. I will have to remember the lessons imparted here: it is a uniquely simple way of describing the phenomenon. I may have to borrow it.
ironspike68 chapter 3 . 1/29
Wow! This is an awesome alternative take on the entire series. I like it much better than what we received as E8.

Thanks!

Spike
MaraSkywhiner chapter 3 . 1/25
That's super clever! I love how well Obi-Wan plays the king game here!