Reviews for Twenty Fics
tinyinara chapter 9 . 4/15
Lovely!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
At first I was really super confused as to why you changed from the daughter Raimy to a son named John...then I went back and realized you based it off the movie...which I had no idea existed haha. great story, but have you seen the TV series? I enjoyed it, although it was shortlived.
Tamara chapter 16 . 8/2/2017
Great chapter I really hope you update the redeeming grant series
Drumboy100 chapter 17 . 7/23/2017
So glad to see this story on fanfic, I just left you a review over on malespank! You continue to give such valuable contributions to this genre, always enjoy your work.
Nicky chapter 12 . 1/18/2017
I love this! This is one of my favorite movies and I can totally picture it. Thanks!
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
Loved this chapter. Always a favorite film, I can imagine Frank doing just this to John after the fact. Great job!
ficwriterjet chapter 11 . 1/2/2017
I haven't watched the series, but I've read enough fanfic to get a feel for the characters, and I enjoyed the story.
Casyn chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I'm so glad you did justice to this story. I was almost afraid to read it, even though I've always loved your writings. I won't write Hamilton for fear of messing it up. But this story fits with the story line and time period, if Hamilton had survived.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
Wow! I was not expecting that! I have been waiting and hoping for a non-sexual spanking story from this play, but I always imagined Washington and Hamilton, but this was great! I can't imagine how horrible it would have been for Burr afterwards. This was a great story to help him reconcile it. :) Thank you for writing it! Any further ideas for this fandom? Would love to see more! Thanks!
ficwriterjet chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Nice. I really like the idea of Lowell not dying. iZombie is the perfect show for a spanking fic, since the zombies take on the qualities of the person they've eaten. I can totally picture her eating someone who was in a discipline relationship, and then feeling the need to correct the people she loved during those few days. I found it believable that she would keep a little distance between her and Ravi since they're co-workers, and that she'd put Lowell over her lap since they're lovers. Great story.
Nicky chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
This was great, I can totally see why the plot bunny got you on this onet. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Will Lincoln ever make an appearance in either the redeeming grant series or the one shots?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Maybe write a jemma and may line from agents of shield during the few episodes mid season 3 when may is teaching jemma to deal with the guilt of releasing lash