Reviews for Abductor's Torment
CandyDee chapter 22 . 10/10
pls update more! cant wait to read next chapter...
Chris chapter 24 . 9/30
Je pense que dans la seringue il devait y avoir un mélange de loup garou et vampire. En tout cas j j adore
jumpingninjo chapter 5 . 9/23
bella is so ooc but its hilarious espicially when she always squeezes janes boobs when she can. lmao
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 24 . 9/11
update soon love it
MidnightRen147 chapter 24 . 9/3
This Roadtrip AU got bad.
Boo.

Keep writing though, I ain't actually mad this trip went bad, lmao. I do want more Maria, but maybe because this Fic reminds me of The Wild Ones.

Except this is a bit better.

Laterz nerd, keep fucking shit up and releasing these into the wild like pets.

~Ren
MidnightRen147 chapter 4 . 9/2
This is basically a road trip AU.

And I kind of like it allot?

~Ren
binhacunha3 chapter 24 . 8/10
to be continued?
I don't care for the sparkling one way or the other but without that, or burning in sunlight, it'd be a massive change to the world building. Why would vampires go into hiding in the dark so long ago if they could far more easily blend in?
I get that you don't care for sparkling vampires, but you know that changes everything, right?

If the vampires don't need to stay out of the sun, just about everything changes. They wouldn't need to go to miserable rainy Forks. They wouldn't need to stick to the dark. This alone changes so much.

I don't think SM canon vamps get weaker with age at all, only if they starve themselves. Their skin changes slightly if they are super old and spent a lot of time unmoving, and their eyes go cloudy if they stare at the one spot for ages but that reverts if they start moving again.
GreenRaven96 chapter 24 . 6/22
I absolutely love this story! And I am fine with this story being really long so please do make it long and please update soon!
Arial Wolf chapter 24 . 6/19
Please say Jane gets all her memory's back and Carlisle gets his and fuckward
Totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you for this amazing tale of bloodyNess
Roth chapter 10 . 6/18
Reading through this, finding it mostly amusing. I do have to point out that the duo would have had to go through Border Control 5 times. Washington State into BC Canada, BC into Alaska, Alaska into BC and then BC Back into Washington State before finally crossing into Mexico from probably California... Is even Jane that unobservant?
Crazykrew616 chapter 24 . 6/17
Omg can not wait to see whats ups with bella... please update soon...
andrewpine chapter 20 . 6/16
about 's get to the squirrel munchers showing up and then turning Bella which ever comes first.K?
andrewpine chapter 19 . 6/16
Seems that Bella's blood did something to Jane's gift after she drank from her,just what in Hell did that injection have in it?