Reviews for Abductor's Torment
BloodOrangeRaven chapter 24 . 6/22
I absolutely love this story! And I am fine with this story being really long so please do make it long and please update soon!
Arial Wolf chapter 24 . 6/19
Please say Jane gets all her memory's back and Carlisle gets his and fuckward
Totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you for this amazing tale of bloodyNess
Roth chapter 10 . 6/18
Reading through this, finding it mostly amusing. I do have to point out that the duo would have had to go through Border Control 5 times. Washington State into BC Canada, BC into Alaska, Alaska into BC and then BC Back into Washington State before finally crossing into Mexico from probably California... Is even Jane that unobservant?
Crazykrew616 chapter 24 . 6/17
Omg can not wait to see whats ups with bella... please update soon...
andrewpine chapter 20 . 6/16
about 's get to the squirrel munchers showing up and then turning Bella which ever comes first.K?
andrewpine chapter 19 . 6/16
Seems that Bella's blood did something to Jane's gift after she drank from her,just what in Hell did that injection have in it?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 6/15
Yup!you really will be letting her and Jane kill those two 't think those slavers,will last long at all once she finds the right you do actually let them get to Volterra within that four week timeframe with any problems or interference from Alice this time?
andrewpine chapter 14 . 6/15
You will be having Bella and Jane kill Alice and Vicky,right?also chapter 7 was supposed to say "myself I think sparkly vampires are stupid." and are you sure.I hate FFnet .
andrewpine chapter 7 . 6/15
Myself I think sparkling vampires are sure Eleazar has Aro's number so Jane could ask that the jet be sent to pick them just what did the fairy do to puss off a fairy enough to get cursed?
queen.of.skittles chapter 24 . 6/14
fuckin dope
Love this hahaha poor Stefan!
sanekittens chapter 24 . 6/13
I am so in love with this chapter!
So worth the wait! Now I'm sad because...there's no more.
a nargle chapter 1 . 6/12
This is getting very similar to your Harry Potter story; the 2 main characters become strong as fuck, use their new-found super powers to destroy something big along with all the bad people inside. And the good old guy turns out to be manipulating everyone. The stories being similar is not a bad thing at all btw, but I'm starting to feel like I can predict where this is going.
Crimson Grave chapter 24 . 6/11
...Holy shit.
...I would LOVE to write more, but I am literally incapable of it at the moment.
Congratulations Sephyxia, if there ever deserved an entry in the 'Wham Episode' tournament, this MOST DEFINITELY has one.
... Holy shit.