Reviews for Christmas Cards or Riding Through Tokyo3
Amsim chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I don't think this story has enough reviews. It is amazing and an absolute pleasure to read.
ShadowGreymon chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i don't know what to say except... I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! this was awesome!
FatalFuryX chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
_ That was amazing. EXCELLENT JOB! One of the best AS fics I've ever read. Hope you could continue it.

Peace
SilentOne chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I really Enjoyed this again, I remembered reading a while ago but I couldnt remember it all.

Very well written, and your use of words is nothing but top notch, an older story, not sure if you wil ever see this review, good job.

Ryomas Competition must be pretty stiff... (bad Pun)
That Other Guy chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Heh heh heh… that’s a pretty damn good fic, especially when listening to Kovenant’s Through the Eyes of the Raven. Your dialogue was good, the feelings and emotions that radiated off of this fic were exceptionally insightful. You deviated away from tradition and still made a good, solid fic.

Congratulations on a job well done!

See ya,

That Other Guy
Hidari chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Ah, so WAFFY! It warms my heart!
OUBWIUBGPPPINSOJNONOICNFSOIN chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
An AWESOME SxA. With a twist. A twist that made me sit down and read this four times. Brilliant. Great. The best.

Cheerio,

Yumi T chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
love it!
rongten chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Very tender. The interaction between Rei and Misato

is very tender, and Ritsuko skating is very funny.

I wonder who is the secret director behind the

scenes, whe could have put the cards there, and

how in the great scheme of things is

positioned Hikari.

Must Remeber to read it again in the right

day. :)
Jace chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This one is really cute. Esp. the snowmen.
Puchuu-Don Inc chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
"Mazing. Just 'mazing I tell you.
GreekGeek81 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Wow, this was truly awesome. Really nice heartwarming for us cold newenglanders. Keep up the awesome work!
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
...good fic, but so damn strange.
Da Mazoku Puchuu chapter 1 . 11/10/2003