Reviews for Timeflies
hunter81095 chapter 7 . 10/13
It would have been hilarious if May had decided to go to Johto after all and Drew got to the first contest of Sinnoh only to be really confused.

Then beaten in the Grand Festival by Dawn.
SwordBlaze221 chapter 15 . 10/3
I’m gonna say, the plot idea is absolutely perfect. It’s unique and I can’t believe no one has thought of it before.

The story is interesting and keeps me wanting to read more, which is all I ever want in a story. I know it has been a few months since the last update, but I hope you can get back to it soon.

I can’t wait for the next chapter :)
Masquer Q chapter 15 . 9/11
I love the narrations. And the 5 unknown trainers... I'm not sure who they are. Perhaps they are followers of the ultra beasts? But he already went through Alola... It's hard to tell who 'they' that celebi mentioned are.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 15 . 9/9
Time travel with ripple effects, well of course I'm going to be interested in reading that, that's what I'm doing too haha. I do like that you made Drew come along as well for a bit of added drama, just not too much hopefully.
Michael78 chapter 15 . 8/29
Well this is an interesting story. I remember Ash competed in this contest originally. I guess here it’s another change to the timeline. Question will Ash end up competing in some contest down the road in an effort to change something.
dippytrippy122 chapter 15 . 7/21
Idk why this story doesn't have more reviews tbh :/. It's so well-written and cute and in character :). I'll be eagerly awaiting future updates :D
creativesm75 chapter 15 . 7/15
very good
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 15 . 7/13
Tan lindos
I like your story so please dont stop in the middle and complete it
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 6/29
Ash might not be used to his younger body, but his younger body IS used to a lot of walking. He'd been doing it for three years by then, after all. So him collapsing from such a short walk is EXTREMELY unbelievable. Just makes me cringe because it feels like you put that there for a stupid reason.
A Metalhead chapter 15 . 6/25
Loving the story so far , will this story be a harem? Would love see the main pokegirls be involve in this harem except for iris and misty. Or just keep dawn and serana in a three way relationship. Also will you continue story into the Unova kalos and alola region? If you are please keep brock involve in this story, i grew up watching pokemon was always a fan of brock, such a shame the pokemon company didnt bring him back in e later series . Hopefully they bring him in the new pokemon sword and shield anime, but I doubt it.
elixirmaster chapter 1 . 6/22
celebi was so vague, couldn't tell them what the disaster is at the very least .
HaMiroKar420 chapter 15 . 6/15
Nice new chapter hope to see another soon
Really good chapter! I enjoyed reading every line.
It seems like Pikachu punks Ash at times and it's funny to me. Lol