Reviews for On the Truth's side of the Gate
mdey-KK chapter 7 . 11/1
Side note: this chapter is the same as the last one, still cool by the way
Rin Yaboku Shiota chapter 7 . 6/15/2018
I think you posted chapter 6 again ... it even says chapter 6 at the beginning...
serus black antihumannature chapter 7 . 6/15/2018
good work
Neema Amiry chapter 6 . 1/24/2018
he fuck
serus black antihumannature chapter 6 . 1/22/2018
good work
NerdyMcNerderson chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
It's a good story!
But theres something thats been bothering me...you're using Apostrophes al wrong. You're using an Apostrophe instead of a Quotation mark where you're characters are talking. I am just telling you because its a bit confusing cause it is literally a writtin' rule in knowledge. Just an fyi so you can learn from this mistake and improve your writing! :)
(Im not trying to be mean i just thought you should know and i am sorry if you took ot the wrong way)
serus black antihumannature chapter 5 . 7/17/2017
good work hope for more
Neema Amiry chapter 5 . 5/10/2017
nice
Wondrous Mind chapter 4 . 4/4/2017
ok. chapter 1 was a little confusing but I'm liking the story so far
R. A Cross chapter 4 . 2/12/2017
And here I am kind of expecting Ed to teach alchemy (because its totally possible after all it is science and of course the others have to do it the normal way(drawing transmutation circle and such) but instead I got this.
Lil'Manuel.G chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
Very nicely written chapter. It was solid and despite trying to explain some things with Alchemy was nicely done.
Also, I read your pm and understand.
Xochitlicue chapter 3 . 1/10/2017
I really liked it and was hoping you update soon
Lil'Manuel.G chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Well I must say that this story was interesting and that it's good to see how Levi was before he became a badass. The writing was good and easy to understand (trust me, trying to remember everything from fullmetal alchemist isn't easy when they talk about alchemy half of the time). The only thing that I found a bit out of place was the dialogue since you used apostrophe (or a punctuation mark) which is used to indicate either possession or the omission of letters or numbers. Sometimes it can also be used for when someone is speaking in thought too. For when they speak use quotation marks since it is used either to mark the beginning and end of a title or quoted passage or to indicate that a word or phrase is regarded as slang or jargon or is being discussed rather than used within the sentence. Other than that this story is quite good and interesting. I'll be looking forward to see what happens next time.
Neema Amiry chapter 3 . 8/26/2016