Reviews for Little Genius
Estelle Lumene chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I think kid's name was Anya and she was 5, i am not mistaken.
Pink panther? XD Peter is like a perfect mix of kid and a teen. And the way he said "my dad" and tugs on his sleeve, it's so very adorable. I guess he got the possessiveness from his old dad.
"Old geezer"? C'mon, man, don't be so hard on yourself.
Ha! That'll teach not to patronize people! I love that you showed that his legs are not the only thing that are fast about him (so is his metabolism and brain).
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Your stories make me so happy and I sometimes actually have to put my phone down and giggle and squeal like a little girl, btw great writing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Peter is such a darling. No meanness in him at all. He wouldn't know how to hold a grudge if it leaped into his arms and hugged him. I can't wait for more. What's Erik going to do, now that he knows he's got a little genius on his hands?
EJect chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Really great new facet of Peter you showed here :)
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
yay! yes! show the smart side of peter! this is fantastic! I really wanna see hank's reaction to this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
God I love this. Erik and Peter are awesome together. Are Magda and little Wanda going to appear and shake them up? I saw the question but there's no twin in this right?
OMG YAY
Awwwww this is so cute
I love this series
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I could watch Erik and Peter bond like this forever. So cute!
caro chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
More perfection! Their continued bonding is so heartwarming. Erik's pride in Peter is delicious and wonderful to see. I just love your writing-it feels like they've had their bond forever yet they still find ways to surprise each other. Thanks for another great installment!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
LOLOLOL! Now that Erik knows he's got a bonafide genius on his hands, he's going to be teaching Peter like, astrophysics.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
LOL! Erik is still Magneto a little right? Doesn't want a normal human recruiting his brilliant son. I love that Peter got to shine here and really impress his dad. Maybe his main problem is that he's so bored all the time.
That was so cute!
brenda1810018 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I'd love to see everyone's reaction when they realize that Pietro is a mathematical genius and a full scholarship XD win without cheating :3
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This one might very well be my favorite!
Question on siblings: where do you place his twin (Wanda) and the little girl he had on his lap in First Class?